Sure Trader Brokerage

paultudorjones

i would like to know if anyone out there has ever heard of this fairly new firm or has used them. they are located in the bahamas, but closely regulated by commission down there. the big deal is they offer 6:1 leverage and they are not subject to the pattern day trader rule. you can deposit any amount. i've heard some good and bad about service, but some say it's because they've been overwhelmed with new business. i trade stocks $1.00 and under and they are marketing themselves to penny traders because they say they have or can get the shares to short. i'm not trying to do a promo for these people. i truly want to know if someone has used Sure Trader and what the experience has been. please let me know. thanks.

i would like to know if anyone out there has ever heard of this fairly new firm or has used them. they are located in the bahamas, but closely regulated by commission down there. the big deal is they offer 6:1 leverage and they are not subject to the pattern day trader rule. you can deposit any amount. i've heard some good and bad about service, but some say it's because they've been overwhelmed with new business. i trade stocks $1.00 and under and they are marketing themselves to penny traders because they say they have or can get the shares to short. i'm not trying to do a promo for these people. i truly want to know if someone has used Sure Trader and what the experience has been. please let me know. thanks.

Hi,

You can go to LIVESTOCK - live streaming video powered by Livestream. It's Timothy Sykes channel. The password is "SUBSCRIBERSONLY" in caps. If you select the video library look for "Livestock with Tim Sykes @SureTrader BVSN PZZI Tue ..." The video should be 1:11. It's an hour long interview in the SureTrader office in the Bahamas where they answer most of the questions. Sykes put over $150K into an account with them and recommended all his subscribers use them so it seems safe since Tim does his homework well.

Hope this helps.

P.S. If you want to reply, use [email protected] as I don't use t2w anymore.

Cheers.