Supercharts 4 Real-Time complete in original box, with all manuals, disks etc.

WSI

Supercharts 4 Real-Time complete in original box and with all manuals, disks, security dongle (with ‘good-forever’ password).

See the attached photo for actual item being offered.

The box includes:

Supercharts 4 Real-Time Install CD

Security Dongle (complete with ‘good-forever’ password)

Historical Data CD containing up to 25 years of price data for Stocks, Futures, Indexes and Mutual Funds.

Getting Started in Supercharts Video

Additional items included but which were not part of the original Supercharts package:

System Trading & Development from A-Z Video

Mastering Easy Language (Quick Editor) Part 1 Video
Mastering Easy Language (Quick Editor) Part 2 Video

Mastering Easy Language (Power Editor) Part 1 Video
Mastering Easy Language (Power Editor) Part 2 Video

Attachments

• SuperCharts.JPG
    SuperCharts.JPG
    286.3 KB · Views: 584
What's your asking price? Lee Webb, Naples, FL 34112 [email protected]

What's your asking price? Lee Webb, Naples, FL 34112 [email protected]

WSI said:
Supercharts 4 Real-Time complete in original box and with all manuals, disks, security dongle (with ‘good-forever’ password).

See the attached photo for actual item being offered.

The box includes:

Supercharts 4 Real-Time Install CD

Security Dongle (complete with ‘good-forever’ password)

Historical Data CD containing up to 25 years of price data for Stocks, Futures, Indexes and Mutual Funds.

Getting Started in Supercharts Video

Additional items included but which were not part of the original Supercharts package:

System Trading & Development from A-Z Video

Mastering Easy Language (Quick Editor) Part 1 Video
Mastering Easy Language (Quick Editor) Part 2 Video

Mastering Easy Language (Power Editor) Part 1 Video
Mastering Easy Language (Power Editor) Part 2 Video

It's in great condition but I don't use it any more and it's taking up space.

I'll take any reasonable offer.

WSI- can we sell these ( and other software !??!) i have a copy of this as well, which is sitting on the shelf !!

cheers
Al

I don't see any reason why we can't. The US Courts have ruled on several occasions that:

"The law contains a long-honored principle called the "First Sale Doctrine". This doctrine, which addresses the exact question that no restrictions whatsoever can be imposed on the right to resell merchandise by the first purchaser of that merchandise. Thus if a manufacturer sells goods, it cannot impose any restriction on the right of the purchaser of those goods to resell them, or on the terms of any such resale."

e.g. The US courts upheld doctrine of first sale in Softman v. Adobe [1] and Novell, Inc. v. CPU Distrib., Inc when applied to software even if the software contains an End User License Agreement (EULA) prohibiting resale. In this case Softman, after purchasing bundled software from Adobe, unbundled it and then resold the component programs. The courts ruled that consumers can resell software, no matter what the EULA stipulates.

Thats interesting !! never thought it would be allowed !!

So in effect the rules that they set down does not mean much in this case.

Well, let me go through my shelves and see what i can find-

thanks
Al

Still for Sale? Power Editor?

Is the software still for sale? If so, does it have the Power Editor plug-in? I already have SuperCharts 4 but I am trying to find a copy of the Power Editor - at a reasonable enough price I would buy it bundled.
Thanks,
Paul