Suggestion

scanner for website addresses in the opening post of new members??
There will be the odd occasion where a person is genuinely looking for info on a site, but I dont wee why them people cant wait a few hours to have their posts published if they are genuinely looking for help

And another thing...

I think a "to do" option would be great, especially for threads you are subscribed to. I don't know about anyone else, but basically I scroll between my User Cp and New Posts. Sometimes there will be a post in a thread that I am subscription holder that I wish to reply to, but not immediately. As soon as I have read the post, it no longer appears in my User CP as "unread". Marking this thread as Unread/to do is a feature that would be dead useful.

Same for threads you aren't subscribed to. For instance, there has just been a post about put/call parity with particular reference to a textbook that I have on my desk. I could check out the particular issue, but I don't fancy it at ten to eleven at night. I could subscribe to the thread and hope that a reply appears (and so it shows up in my User CP), but of course it could not get any replies at all and I am left to a) remember and b) try and search for it. Both of these features are crap.

To surmise: How about a "to do" option on all posts... if you see a post that you want to reply to, but not immediately, you can add it to your "to do" list and return to it later.

F*cking good idea that, just like the other one.