Student to Trader

Let me tell you Mr Student what to do.

use almost half your savings and start trading immediately right now. Don't wait.
Every single u waste you are wasting the opportunity to earn money.

In essence,
"In order to earn money, you need to lose money first."

Thank you very much dear, will definitely try!

Waiting means he avoids the opportunity to blow his student loan or whatever,
jeopardising the very reason for being in university in the first place.
Its hardly a certainty that won't happen is it.

Concentrate on your degree.
Thats why you went to uni after all...

hey Mr Liquid validity,

What kind of rubbish are u preaching? Are u even a trader? I highly doubt so. The
reason why mr student trader has no money is because he did not go and earn and invest. Study is not going to make you rich. Think about it. How many people on this earth has a degree. ALMOST EVERYONE!!! IF YOU HAVEN REALISED!!

I can tell that the reason why u are being so conservative is either
A. you are a bad trader
or
B. you are not even a trader.

Your advise sucks and the is the reason why most student were poor, are still poor and will continue to have no money except that pathetic pocket allowance.

hey Mr Liquid validity,

What kind of rubbish are u preaching? Are u even a trader? I highly doubt so. The
reason why mr student trader has no money is because he did not go and earn and invest. Study is not going to make you rich. Think about it. How many people on this earth has a degree. ALMOST EVERYONE!!! IF YOU HAVEN REALISED!!

I can tell that the reason why u are being so conservative is either
A. you are a bad trader
or
B. you are not even a trader.

Your advise sucks and the is the reason why most student were poor, are still poor and will continue to have no money except that pathetic pocket allowance.

STFU you tard :)