Article Stretching Life to the Next Level of Success

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,503 117
Our neurological system is comfortable with our habitual behavior patterns and will support us with that status quo.  So if you are losing, winning or leveled out with consistent profits but not growing, you are very likely to stay in that situation unless you are willing to do what is necessary to stretch.  Most people who want to increase their performance are willing to read a book or go to a seminar, but not willing to consistently follow through on what they have learned over the long haul.  The question is, what does it take to stretch, and are you seriously willing to make that commitment?  If you are not, then expect the same results. If you are, then get ready to take a ride on a trip to the next level of success where, in six months, you will be at your next launching point.
How many of you would like to reach the next level of success in Trading? 
The fact is most of you have been high achievers in your life.  But now that you have reached and perhaps maintained a level...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

pssonice

Established member
900 12
some1 is offering a kind of course "how to succeed in (let s call it something ...")
this offer is exactly the way "how to succeed"
the participants of this course are the creditors.
the amount of creditors in time is the measuring scale of his success.

that s poor. scientology is based on this

rols

Experienced member
1,621 336
pssonice said:
some1 is offering a kind of course "how to succeed in (let s call it something ...")
this offer is exactly the way "how to succeed"
the participants of this course are the creditors.
the amount of creditors in time is the measuring scale of his success.

that s poor. scientology is based on this

The NLP bandwagon trundles along until the next money spinner.

However much one spends on courses/seminars/shrinks etc. you still have to take responsibility for your own actions and face up to your own inner demons.

Who is the best person to do this? YOU. Props and diversions will just prolong the process.

Simple really. Bit like quitting the fags/booze/drugs. Same with quitting being a loser.

Once the sincere intention to change is there.

It's easy.

JUST DO IT!

Reactions: zupcon

pssonice

Established member
900 12
In other words, your creditors are people to whom you owe money

i.e. scientology is offering courses. you have to pay for this course in hope u will succeed. U WONT.
scientology will succeed.

i.e I m offering realtime entries because I m able to succeed in realtime trading.
U can participate.
I m not a creditor while offering a way how u can succeed.

Hook Shot

2,110 51
pssonice said:
i.e. scientology is offering courses. you have to pay for this course in hope u will succeed. U WONT.
scientology will succeed.

i.e I m offering realtime entries because I m able to succeed in realtime trading.
U can participate.
I m not a creditor while offering a way how u can succeed.

If running "how to...........courses" are a surefire way to make money - why are guys like you not running courses ? I'm sure you can offer REAL benefits that others might not ... :!:

Just curious... ;)

Glenn

Experienced member
1,040 118
Whether commercial or not I think the article is ok.
No harm in reminding people periodically that they can move on and up if they choose to and if they and their dependants/supporters are willing to bear the consequences of commitment to a new goal.

Otherwise, as the saying goes "If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got".

Glenn

Reactions: pssonice

Marwan2010

Established member
680 32
I always like to read stuff from Adrienne - good informative article, nothing rocket science here, but it is the basic stuff that makes a winner - and how to change the mindset! - Nice to be reminded. Thanks Adrienne

henry766

433 17
It's easy to talk about better trading , but just how profitable was this guy , electronic trading has very little to do with standing in a pit , one peice of anecdotal evidence is not enough , she might just have well have said if you want to do better try harder!!

Depth Trade

Experienced member
1,848 98
Support from family is extremely important. It's amazing how it is rarely brought up or talked about. Without support or the understanding, most would never accomplish their goals.

Marwan2010

Established member
680 32
Depth Trade said:
Support from family is extremely important. It's amazing how it is rarely brought up or talked about. Without support or the understanding, most would never accomplish their goals.

DT - great post! probably ONE of the most important factor in success/failure as a trader. My family always thought that I am a gambler and that I am unemployed and not contributing! But what they simply do not understand is that the traders are the powerhouse of the economy! - without the traders the economu come sto teh standstill!

Agree with you DT, family support can make a trader! - very rarely we see this covered in a psychology of trading!

rcanfiel

13 0
Gad, this woman drones on about fringe elements. I don't want self-hypnosis, life choices and NLP. I want a statistically viable trading edge and sounds money management.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock