Strawman, UCC-1, sovereignty and the bond market

^eagle^

This is slightly off topic. I have been investigating the sovereign movement. And the "strawman" Whereby The Sovereigns assert that when we are born our parents signed us over into slavery by signing our birth certificates. This is supposedly a Bond against our future worth as a worker. I have yet to see Tangible evidence of this "bond" And was wondering if someone could shed some light on it.

I have found one you tube video that claims you can look up your bond on fidelity . com and several links to sites explaing what this is about. The fidelity site does not work for me when I put my stepsons Birth certificate info into the fidelity websites data base.

I really suspect this is some sort of scam that people charge money to file Uniform commercial code paperwork and take back their birthright. HAs any one any experience in this at all. Would like to hear an opposing view but I either get the sovereign rhetoric or a shrug of the shoulders and an "I don't know"

YOu can google "strawman" Soveriegn and Bond and get tons of info on this.

Is it legitimate or another urban legend?
I tend to lean towards a scam but am still open to it if indeed this bond exists but I will not proceed until I find tangible proof of it.

Thanks.

Hello,

DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer and the following is for entertainment purposes only. What you do is fully your responsibility and not my advice as to what you should do.

Yes. This actually is correct. Very hard to believe though. I have successfully been using this untold secret to my benefit. I do, however, keep it to myself, I do not try to educate others unsolicitedly, as most are doing, only to be ridiculed in the process. Since you raised the question, you may want to educate yourself and thoroughly learn the Uniform Commercial Code, admiralty law and the history of the Federal Reserve System. Knowledge of this will give you the basis of how it all comes into the "commerce game" and how you can legally set-off all debts. It will also open your eyes to other circumstances and events that have taken place in this corporation that we live in.

This really requires a lot of knowledge of knowing what you're doing and not to be too hasty and greedy while doing so. Greed leads to sloppiness and possibly jail time. Because everything that you do must be in proper order, legal, accompany the proper forms, and sent to the right places ex. (IRS, Treasury Department ) Those are the two that you will be dealing with mostly, in the US. Make sure all of the forms are intact, they may send it back stating it's incorrect, or send the FED's to make an example out of you.

There are, of course, different remedies within this process, it is up to you to choose the one that you understand and works feasibly in your interest and is legal. Most people that I've met, do not deal with bonds or Bills of Exchange, they are too complicated and have landed a few beyond bars, so always know exactly what you're doing if you deal with those instruments.

You're correct, there's a lot of information on the internet; however, you may want to be leary of those that ask for money.

Jordan Maxwell and Mary Croft on YouTube as well as Googling Gregg Gentry - (Talkshoe) are good ones to listen to and they give links to other cites as well, very informative. Also, there are a lot of skeptics out there and occasionally, you may want to read their comments too and learn from their ignorance or mistakes.

Knowledge is power, and this works if perfomed modestly and legally,

There's is a lot more, but I hope this helps.

Thanks, Yes I have seen some peoplke get thrown out of court for traffic tickets. They bowed to the judges athourity when the bailiff told them to leave. The ruled on the case without him being there thus giving more evidence they were fining the strawman.

I have yet to see such evidence of the bond on each individual citizen of the United states and I have my doubts of the existance. A new theory is emerging in that you become the Executor of your strawman. That is the highest office you can hold and then use the executor letter to contact the highest levels of the authorities to cease and disist any and all acts against your straw man. I am waiting on the results from others.

The bonds, In my opiniopn are urban legend. But the lawfulness of us being "ships" And fictions" No different from an LLC but as a single tax payer are becoming more clear.

My belief is that the US issues Treasury "bonds" (IOUs) putting up the American Taxpayer as collateral. Not specifically by birth records and having a specific bond on your head but a more General Bond that states Amercians will continue to have babies that will pay in to the system guranteeing the bonds. A "trust" In that the goverment uses us a s vessels (trusts) to hold the debt and repay it through taxation.

The executor letter cuts thorugh the courts and makes you supreme office holder of your strawman. Taking the highest form of control. Im waiting to make sure people do not go to jail for using it. We shall see as I am in no positon for jail.

Why would you want to keep this a secret? This needs to be screamed from the roof tops. Today marks the 100th anniversary of the day the bank cartel met with congress men and placed this fraud on Amercia in the name of an A partial collapse of the banks in 1910.

That's a good way of looking at it. I think people keep it a secret--well, maybe just to themselves, out of fear of the unknown. It's a strange topic. I guess some don't want their name involved in how others are using the system. And the fear that the more you know about our government the shorter your life span. You may have heard stories of those who knew too much and died suddenly trying to educate others. Death was probably coincidental, but you know how rumors start. Then you have those who will not believe you, and you'll spend more time trying to convince them that you're not crazy. So, I think that's a few reasons why some just keep it to themselves, there could be other reasons.I tend to keep it to myself because the topic is strange and most won't believe me anyway. But if someone asks, I'll tell them what I know and direct them toward the information.

Although I will probably rarely use the system from this point on, I have used it three times for minor transactions and was successful. I paid off our car, and accepted for value two utility bills, mainly to see if this process actually works on two different things of interest, and I'm thrilled not to have a car note any longer, and I didn't have to pay two utility bills for one month, but I just go on and pay them now and everything else like I'd been doing. Others have claimed to had successfully either terminated or discharged their child support, I don't know how true those testimonies are. Some are even taking it to the extreme and getting rid of all licenses, tags, and making their own and video taping the results if stopped by the police. Don't know what that's all about, too much effort in my opinion.

But if you do decide to try it out and you're in doubt and can't get a logical answer, you may want to contact a manager in the Treasury Department or a manager with the IRS, I did for the car, they will direct you in the right direction. Of course not giving any legal advice, but they will tell you the correct process and forms to use. They tend to talk fairly fast on this subject, so you may want to have your questions, pen and paper ready.

I still don't see how filing the UCC-1 papers and recapturing your strawman works. I have searched endlessly for this "bond" on my head and get a you tube video that only works for about 10% of the people who tried it. To me it seems is that just baffles the courts with bull**** paperwork. Without proof of this bond the whole UCC-1 filing falls apart.

This executor letter is a little more promising but I am still not totally convinced of it. Basically you take the highest Title possible of your estate (or strawman) And no one can touch you. The only thing higher is God . Seriously. YOu become executor of your own estate. But as executor you cannot hold any other title such as power of attourney like the UCC-1 filing or grantor or lien holder. But it makes you the ultimate athority of your strawman except for Our Creator. However you define Creator.

Here is an excerpt from an interview of the Guy who does this. Its an interesting read and I am looking forward to reading more.

Proceed with caution as we are in uncharted waters here (pun intended. Soveriegns will get that!) LOL

Continued on next post

SATURDAY OCTOBER 23RD, 2010
DAVID CLARENCE - EXECUTOR LETTERS CALL INFO:

My Private Audio
Talkshoe call
Host: Angela Stark
6:pM pdt. 9:pM edt
Click here or call in

David's Response to Questions: (David's responses are in blue)

David,
I have recently been introduced to your information. I am very impressed with your knowledge and very appreciative of the time and information that you have shared in the past. I understand how difficult it is to keep telling folks the same information over and over and then having them not understand how it pertains or should relate to their situation. I have come to the understanding and personal conclusion, that people do not want to know but want to be told. Unfortunately, this is a product of the education and training of our society. I am not well versed in the Trust or Estate areas but I grasp your concepts, I believe, and am interested in trying to put one more issue that I have to rest. I hope this is not too much of a problem to clarify for me.
I have heard that you believe that one should not think about trying to go after the bar-fly or other aspects within their court system if one has sent or began to operate within the Office of Executor.
As a hopeful understanding of this, I am hoping you can verify for certain whether my understanding of why this is so is enumerated below sufficiently appropriately.
The Estate is a realm of action that is a combining of the physical and spiritual aspects of each individual. yes
Every being has an estate that is their inheritance and the Birth Certificate is the main document that guides or shows the estate is in existence?
The CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH or LIVE BIRTH CERTIFICATE is the PUBLIC Record of the Estate and that it is Probated.. It is recognition by the World of the Grantor's [foot prints] Will,,,
The estate is something that is older than any form of law or legal issue that is in or around the world today and has been passed down through generations.
From yahweh Himself actually but yes
As such no form of law can access or penetrate the truth of the estate.
Only Scripture - yes
The Office of Executor is or appears to be as high or higher than the term of Sovereign (ie ruler) as some understand it?
Correct or Pope, KING or any other Illusion of Man's superiority
With this level of power, the Office is in a position to operate on equal or higher rank than any other as long as it is done in honor and without causing or creating harm or problems for others?
Exactly, in Private or Public,,, Which is Why We've Warned People to Not Attempt to Utilize the Estate for Impure Intent - Evil or Selfish Intent Will Come Right Back into Their Face FULL FORCE...
As such, one cannot operate as the holder of the Office and then attempt to operate in a different capacity also, ie. as a trustee or beneficiary in a trust or even in a different capacity such as damaged party or citizen or something in order to be able to bring a legal action into something that would be termed as a lower court with less power than the Office of Executor. (Would this not be indicative of having a double mind? A house divided cannot stand.)
Yes, Exactly Double-Minded,,, This is PRECISELY what the BAR-Fly's have done to us - lured us into functioning in a trustee capacity under the Social Security TRUST that we are then held liable for the charges...
If this is correct up to here then as the Office of Executor, it would stand to reason (from my limited perspective) that all lower offices or false offices are naturally bound to perform the highest level of service possible for the Executor to protect and or defend this position and the holder of the office?
Yes, Exactly and Well Stated,,,,
If so, then there would or should be no reason to ever need to consider a legal action from a lower system as the Office of Executor, it would appear, has the authority to submit either an order or request to lower office enforcement holders to perform corrective actions. This would mean to my understanding that the Office of Executor would be the “Court” as the Sovereign is in equality.
Yes, See the Definition of Court in Black's that states = the Sovereign with their Real Retinue Wherever They May Be - is the Executor Office,,
If logic follows to this point then operating in the Office, would entail that all acts or actions of the executor, are done to expand or increase the estate.
Yes, and Better Our Fellow Man and Womb-man as Commanded by the First Executor of the First Estate - yahshua,,,
This would then allow the executor to operate in commerce under normal life, with honor and truth, in positions of employment or self exchange or in no position if that is their choice, as long as no harm is caused.
Yes, BUT Commerce is the Law Merchant and OPPOSIT The Golden Rule,,,
If this is true then one would be able to operate without needing as much and working with others could operate much more simply and equally with other executors in exchange. OK, as with other's as an Association or Assembly,,,
This would probably require a large shift in conscious thought of most folks to stop trying to become “wealthy” or of higher status or other egocentrically centered positions but does appear to lead to a position of higher understanding for each person.
You mean man or womb-man? Since you've Rejected that term in your location description - And There-in lies the Obstacles - Ego's, Personalities, Greed, Avarice and others as well as man's Deluded Quest to be GOD
Please let me know if I am on the right track or if I am just not getting it so I can go back and listen to more of your previous details again to get it more appropriately understood.
One follow up question, if one could not bring an action into a bar-fly court, could one bring it before a common law court?
No - common law as all other manly concepts of law are Inferior,,,,
On another note, your address change points to minor outlying islands, would this not be still considered to be within the bar-fly zone of control? It appears to still be within their listed areas of influence and so does not appear to change much.
Ah, good you got another slightly incorrect - the United States Minor Outlying Islands is designated as a country and is Landed not corporate and foreign to any Worldly Address or jurisdiction -
general-post office is the Estate's Private Post Office -
the ZIP+4 designation is the Post Master's Private Mail Drop at -9998

Thank you for your time.

Curtis Lee Executor - Expressly Reserving All Liberties.
A Man and A Living Spirit. Not a person, human-being,
corporation or other type of abomination! a Private Dweller!
Who is Not For Public Use! Foreign to the UNITED STATES, INC.,
as an Independent international location upon United States Minor, Outlying Islands
and non-domestic to the District of Columbia.
Ps, hope you don’t mind, I borrowed from your signature.
It is displayed to all who will see what it is - for their use, if they so choose,,

attached are sample executor letters to send off to top officials reclaiming your birthright your parents signed away to be a corporate slave for the USA.

As I am not sure of the legalities of these letters, use with caution. Do not send these until you know for sure what you are doing is good and Just. Since the ultimate authority above you will be God the Creator, However you define Him. You will have to follow his advise in the use of this.

I am a christian by choice but not a bible thumping fundamentalist. I like a beer with the boys just like any average Joe six Pack. Just want government and the bank cartel out of my house and life. Is that too much to ask? Be Self Governing and there is no need for government.

Attachments

• Estate_Executor-Executrix_Office_Letter-Revision-5.zip
    120.7 KB · Views: 1,017
Great information. You have the same issue that I had when I first started researching this information knowing where and what this "bond" is. The filing of the UCC-1 is your bond, accompanied by the Indemnity Bond that's included in the filing. This passage taken from 95 Pages of Redemption reads as follows: It may help with regard to the bond.

"Your UCC-1 is a bond that gets registered in the commercial registry. It is an
indemnity bond to indemnify your future commercial liability. Your strawman is the
debtor and you are the secured party. If you commit a chargeable offence, you are held
indemnified because they charge your strawman in the all capital letters name. The
registration of your Bond is what creates your exemption because bonds must be
registered to be tax exempt. The reason they charge your strawman with a criminal
charge is because if they charge you, you fry on a wooden chair. In insurance, they
have what are called “contract bonds,” and these bonds serve as insurance policies for
commerce operations, look at it in light of the insurance policy that we live in is the
Public Policy. Public Policy is our supersedeas bond because it bonds our future
liability by making our payment for us since we can’t pay. It is our insurance policy. Our
exemption comes from registration of the bond. A contract is a bond and when you
register the bond for the tax liabilities the contract becomes exempt. The public values
debt (sin) more than it values being free from the bonds of debt (Keynesian Economics)"

It's my understanding that the filing is the bond and once you've filed you would call the Treasury Department and ask for the price of your bond. Some say your bond is worth billons or trillions and perhaps theirs was-- however, mine was worth 4.4 million dollars. Then you make yourself an invoice of what you want to dischage. If you just want to discharge a car worth $25,000, subtract that amount from your account and send the paid in full receipt to the treasury and ask them to balance your account. It's sort of like a checks and balance system. If your bond is worth 4 million you can't go buy a house for 5 million, you'll be overdrawn. The goal of your strawman is to have zero debt, zero balance, or as some sarcastically call it, ground zero--zero debt.

With this another question came to mind. Is there really a bond or are they just following the U.S. Constitution Article I, Section 10 which reads, "No state shall...emit Bills of Credit: make anything but gold and silver Coin a Tender of Payment of Debts..."

"No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility."

Since we only should be paying our debt with gold and silver coins, why are we forced to pay with Federal Reserve Notes, (green paper) or is this just another remedy to defer us away from reading the U.S. Constitution? Is this just a way to keep us from reading what we weren't taught in school? Such as Amendment 14 Section 3; Which would basically dismiss the majority of those currently in office, including the president.

Although I don't really use this birth certificate bond remedy, redemption process, or whatever people call it, I have being enlightened on subjects that were breezed over in school. To sum all of that up from what I understand, the filing of the UCC is the bond.

Hope that helps a little.

Last edited:
This "redemption" ....

Is it a publication of sorts? Where might I get a copy of it? Do you have a file of it that you could upload. I would like to distribute it to our group.

The soveriegn movement is still growing due to the mismanagement of the economy by the corpratacracy. They are trying to label us as terrorists due to a couple of wackos in our movement. Latest estimates are around 300,000 which is just under 1% of the US population. Were gaining press although its bad press unfortuantely because of a couple of nutjobs.

The FCC is looking to elect itself controller over the internet on Novemebr 30. Wouldn't surprise me if this thread gets shut down. they don't want this info out.

Been doing lots of reading and want to file Ucc-! and discharge some bills but where do you get the forms. Want to do this right!! Please email me at [email protected]. thanks!!

DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer and the following is for entertainment purposes only. What you do is fully your responsibility and not my advice as to what you should do.

Yes. This actually is correct. Very hard to believe though. I have successfully been using this untold secret to my benefit. I do, however, keep it to myself, I do not try to educate others unsolicitedly, as most are doing, only to be ridiculed in the process. Since you raised the question, you may want to educate yourself and thoroughly learn the Uniform Commercial Code, admiralty law and the history of the Federal Reserve System. Knowledge of this will give you the basis of how it all comes into the "commerce game" and how you can legally set-off all debts. It will also open your eyes to other circumstances and events that have taken place in this corporation that we live in.

This really requires a lot of knowledge of knowing what you're doing and not to be too hasty and greedy while doing so. Greed leads to sloppiness and possibly jail time. Because everything that you do must be in proper order, legal, accompany the proper forms, and sent to the right places ex. (IRS, Treasury Department ) Those are the two that you will be dealing with mostly, in the US. Make sure all of the forms are intact, they may send it back stating it's incorrect, or send the FED's to make an example out of you.

There are, of course, different remedies within this process, it is up to you to choose the one that you understand and works feasibly in your interest and is legal. Most people that I've met, do not deal with bonds or Bills of Exchange, they are too complicated and have landed a few beyond bars, so always know exactly what you're doing if you deal with those instruments.

You're correct, there's a lot of information on the internet; however, you may want to be leary of those that ask for money.

Jordan Maxwell and Mary Croft on YouTube as well as Googling Gregg Gentry - (Talkshoe) are good ones to listen to and they give links to other cites as well, very informative. Also, there are a lot of skeptics out there and occasionally, you may want to read their comments too and learn from their ignorance or mistakes.

Knowledge is power, and this works if perfomed modestly and legally,

There's is a lot more, but I hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

I have been doing lots of reading on this and really want to file the UCC-1 and discharge some bills but don't want to get into any trouble!! Where do I get the forms?? IRS is sending me 1040v's, that's what I was told to use for the bills. I was told the set of numbers the Treasurer sends can be used to open a bank account and you can get checks with these #'s as the account and routing #'s and use to buy items and pay for things??? Please help me so I can do this right!! Thanks... [email protected]

Hey Eagle,

Thanks for that track "Feel Like A Number".

It evoked some pleasant memories. Good
Choice!!