Strategy Runner

Racer

Anyone use this system and how useful do you find it for trading?

I did do a search but couldn't find that much, will have to have another look!

The member known as tradermaji was into this so it maybe worth contacting them with regard to Strategy Runner or maybe read the posts that they made.

Paul

Racer, I use Strategy Runner. As you will probably know it is a trading platform. It is very easy to use, and enables you to manage your positions using trailing stops, predetermined stops, and profit targets.
It also features charting of the contracts you wish to trade with various indicators if you want them.
Now I have used Strategy Runner, I would not trade with anything else.
Prior to Strategy Runner, I used J-Trader.
Please let me know what else I can tell you about it?

etypejag said:
Racer, I use Strategy Runner. As you will probably know it is a trading platform. It is very easy to use, and enables you to manage your positions using trailing stops, predetermined stops, and profit targets.
It also features charting of the contracts you wish to trade with various indicators if you want them.
Now I have used Strategy Runner, I would not trade with anything else.
Prior to Strategy Runner, I used J-Trader.
Please let me know what else I can tell you about it?

That sounds interesting etypejag thanks, I had a look at the online seminar and going to have a look at the demo in a bit.
I want to keep my method of swing trading with spreadbetting, but the way the Dow has been going lately I need to have a system for more frequent trading, spreads are toooo big with the spreadbet companies for that sort of trading.

BTW Trader333 can't really find much reference doing a search?