stop order triggered without existing...

techcherry

95 0
hi paul...
once again I have been triggered a stop order without having one, what I have was a limit at 36p to mt. , so if is possible can you reinstate my holdings in mt.,please!!!
thanks...

Lucky Luke

42 0
I thought limits / stops were still broken, or did I miss them coming back again ?
Please advise if we can start using them again :)

Sharky

Admin
5,616 371
Some how missed this post!

No stops and limits shouldnt have come back, but I've got a suspicion they've sneaked back in. Techcherry, I'll leave as is now - as it was a couple of weeks ago that you requested it. Sorry about that.

kevinmcm

220 2
My limits are being triggered below the limit sell value. One today was AVZ bought at 497.5 with a limit sell at 502.5. Triggered below the current price at a loss. Happened on a few others this week but thought I had set them up wrong, saw that one happen within minutes of me setting the limit sell price.

Kevin.

Sharky

Admin
5,616 371
Hi Kevin,

I'll take a proper look over the weekend, but my advice for the moment is to avoid using them. I did remove them, but somehow they creeped back in and I've left them there - probably not a good idea.

Paul.

kevinmcm

220 2
Thanks Paul. Wasnt aware that a problem existed. Guess I wont be winning the prize this month, again :(

Would it be possible to credit a loss sfrom BARC this a.m. To where it should have been. Down -£339.20 on that trade which should have been a profit if it had gone through correctly.

[EDIT] Another problem. The transactions dont add up correctly. Check my trades you will see what I mean.

Kevin.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock