stop order repeated on every bar

skan

Hello
Do the stop orders remain active till executed or I need to repeat them on every bar instead? (I mean stop loss or profit with a value I want to keep).
I can't find any instruction on easylanguage in order to cancel an order.

Hello
Do the stop orders remain active till executed or I need to repeat them on every bar instead? (I mean stop loss or profit with a value I want to keep).
I can't find any instruction on easylanguage in order to cancel an order.
A stop order that has been submitted to the TS broker will remain active either for the day or beyond a day if submitted as Good Till Cancelled. It can also be submitted to execute outside hours.

If you wish to cancel an order within a strategy using easylanguage then you can use the runcommand function with the relevant string added. An example can be found in the Tradestation forum - look at the post dated 03/08/2009 23:18:43 for example

https://www.tradestation.com/Discus...=.CancelAllOrdersSymbolAccount&txtExactMatch=

Also look at View > Macros > Command line macros in your tradestation window. This shows you the macros that can be created from the command line to facilitate manual macro entry, but you can also use the edit function to see the syntax it creates that can be incorporated into easylanguage.

Also if you go to your tradestation help and search for "command line reference" you will get a list of commands that be incorporated into the run command statement.

This is advanced stuff and you will need to get your fingers dirty with programming concepts.

Charlton

Charlton