Stocks Poised for Breakouts

cree-1.png

fe.png

fslr-1.png

pm-1.png

Thanks, I've had a look and it's geared towards US stocks. There are no charts here for UK stocks in the sense of showing breakouts etc.

I've had a look around on T2W but can't find any thread or journals for UK Stocks. Does no one do this?

Can someone tell me how i do efficient a large count of stocks in a short time, like this here ?
Have a breakout strategy too i want to trade but i dont want to look after 500 stocks every day.

Trade ideas for Thu, Apr, 27, 2016

Here are my three trade ideas for Thu, Apr, 27, 2016: Apollo Global Management, LLC (APO), Cincinnati Financial Corp. (CINF), Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG)…

apo.png

cinf-2.png

lng-1.png

Here is my watch list with 6 stocks which looks ready to break out and trade higher from current levels: Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE), F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV), Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (LOW), Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (PAA), Universal American Corp (UAM) and USA Compression Partners, LP (USAC)

adbe-2.png

ffiv-1.png

low.png

paa.png

uam-1.png

usac-1.png

(y)

Financial Stocks Ready to Continue Higher

Financials have significantly lagged the market since the bottom in February and the gap might be closing as market sells off while strong move in financials indicates further strength ahead, possibly even longer term as interest rate environment is changing and yield curve might reverse and steepen up again.

aig.png

c.png

jpm.png

lnc.png

After 4 days of consolidation market was again on the move and closed at the highest level since November of 2015. Technically its set for another short term momentum for retest of all time highs in the 2130 area($SPX). On the link below you can found 3 stocks which just broke their resistances and are ready to continue higher helped with market momentum…

abbv.png

clc.png

hsic.png