Stock Tops nailed by FIBO's fancy 2-gun rig - JNJ, MSFT, AXP, et al all kneel before FIBO

F

fibo_trader

FIBO's Law

when 5 waves up are over the monthly, all Hell breaks loose. The bad news and screw ups start pouring in. One does not have to know exactly what bad news will come in, just that its going to be one giant screw up after another. That's just the way it is. sometimes one can tell the type of screw-up in advance like for example in a human body that has shown signs of respiratory problems for years, will be the first to cancerize when 5 waves up are over. An A-B-C correction then begins on the monthly frame. Wave A will most likely drop into the zone of the previous 4th wave of lesser degree. 1st drop to $81, then likely to $46. We wait and see.

Dig the Law of FIBO real good. It is cast in stone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ):

ROFLMAO

because the TOP was January 2018 when FIBO called the worldwide top. This clown did make a marginal higher high. But could not make a higher closing high.

Microsoft:

see here at T2W post #3

Jul 22, 2019
SELL SELL SELL ..... Investor signal. Has zip to do with Trading.

2009 - 2019 = a phony "b" wave - clue: (1) small triangle at start of wave in 2010-2011 (2) declining volume in the 3rd wave = no-no. Parabolic mania rise will be totally retraced back to $15/share and lower. End of Era.

The job of "b" wave is to rope them all in. Once in, then Wave C takes over and kills'em all.

Now we wait pay-shuntly for the trigger to fire. What trigger? Mr. Softie has arrived at 261.8%. Nobody has noticed - this is as it should be.

Hide & watch.

Microsoft:

see post #5 in same thread link above

SLAM DUNK! :cool: :whistle: 5 waves up in the last Wave are over.

Now remember that this slam dunk is no ordinary one as the Call is on the everlasting existential Microsoft reign. Its a 40 year trend that Fibo is calling over, not just a piddly little 5 month trend.

Microsoft:

post #7

Aug 23, 2019
Mr. Softie has been a very special fella for so long that he is a boon to Fibo to figure out something of even more importance regarding his character and backbone.

Softie topped in 1999 or in 2019? hahahaha. There's not enough DATA on left side of chart to do justice to this magnificente, buenissimo outfit so I gots to be cautious here. But the end result might be the same regardless because if 1999 was NOT the top, then the 2009 low completed wave 4 down and the rise into 2019 finished wave 5. However if 1999 was the top then 2009 was Wave A down with the rise to 2019 a Wave B as I pointed out earlier.

Therefore regardless which, we are going down into at least the vicinity of 2009 low.

But a step by step approach might be better for the shorties - shorties? does anybody think we shorties are even going to get aid for our troubles? I think not. The exchanges will appropriate accounts left and right when the panic gets underway. Still a ways away.

Target #1 = previous 4th @ $93
Target #2 = previous 4th higher degree @ $40
Target #3 = previous 4th higher degree @ $15

Alternatively a grid from 1986 to the top also gives the 2009 low at the low end of the retracement of 88.3%, a Fibo number of considerable import - a magnet for Manias.

Microsoft:

Entire thread is a stunner to the nth so ...................... study posts #8,9,10 ..... sugarcne juice straight from the Agriculture Department - the dark variety that drives elephants crazy with taste

Check out what this Muslim said to me - a compliment or sarcasm? :):):):) see post #6 His name is Signalcalc

You have indeed hit upon the golden ratio, well done young padawan.

ROFLMAO ..................... imagine getting a compliment from anybody at T2W

Microsoft:

See outstanding post (#2) ................. by the Sheriff known as Trader333 (he not only can shoot, got me twice and counting, but he can trade too see video)
Volume was the key in my view for the sell off. Because it gapped up by such a large amount then many investors would have sold very quickly knowing that the gap was very likely going to be closed.

See what Fibo said about Trader333 at 1:59

Putting them in one place .............

Thus far, for stocks JNJ and MSFT ................. see video at exactly 1:22 for the answer

American Express:

Did not do well on this one. Stinks. Made buggerall profit. Called the top too soon. Bad timing. It has topped NOW but no credit to me, I fcked up.

Type in AXP or American Express and my name and see all the posts on it. I'm still using them as reference to learn and review them once a month for further insight as to how and why I could have buggered it up like I did.

Post #162
update: American Express: (AXP)
son-of-a-gun STOP moved down to 117.43 from 120.2 it now becomes a who-gives-a-rat's-behind STOP:)

Have a look now at this bum - bloody hell did I royally fck up

American Express:

When they come ask me for a bail-out I will tell them to kiss my ass.

thing is Fibo has a high limit meaning that although they claim that the card has no limit, they auto plug into the comp. an algo that determines how high you can purchase before they intervene/decline to ask for collateral. So scammers are searching night and day for cats like me becasue once they nail me they can go on a shopping spree for huge amounts without any red light going on.

Got rid of all these crappy cards. Fraud protection? Kiss my ass.