Stock screener based on tech. Indicators

gvphubli

I am looking for stock/market screener/scanner which can scan and filter stock based on given technical indicator eg: if I want to search for stocks that are having RSI(14) < 35, something on those lines.

Either paid or free service (software or online) will do.

Thanks for everyones contribution..

- G's

Try finviz.com stock screen. I use that very often - you can have preset screens so it saves a lot of time. Their charts are also very good - you should definitely check them out if you have not heard of them already.

rharmelink & ghostmon ... thanks to both of you stockfetcher.com and finviz.com both seems to be very good as we can customize the tech indicator criteria.

- G's

I am looking for stock/market screener/scanner which can scan and filter stock based on given technical indicator eg: if I want to search for stocks that are having RSI(14) < 35, something on those lines.
- G's

You can definitely try:
marketinout.com stock screener.
It has almost all technical indicators you can select to build search criteria.
(y)

Hey I use finviz along with a few other free ones but they only go so far because the feeds are generally delayed. I used to pay for whisper which could screen stocks based on technical indicators, I switched to stealth alerts under a year ago and it was a great move.

Either paid or free service (software or online) will do.

Thanks for everyones contribution..

- G's

Hello G's,

I can develop this tool for you.
I have just now complete developing a stock scanner which can scan and filter stock based on given technical indicator.
For more info please contact me

Thanks ,
Moris Oz

Last edited by a moderator:
I've looked at the products listed in this thread but it seems there are none that do UK stocks. Maybe JStock does, but as sharedemon says, it seems a bit limited. Stealth Alerts tell me they're in the process of integrating UK data into their program, but I don't know when it's likely that this will have been done. I was originally doing this on metatrader, which seemed great, but I want to scan for volume, and eventually I discovered that what they called Volume wasn't volume at all.:(

Any suggestions for scanning UK stocks for volume?

Take a look at stockfetcher.com

I think stockfetcher.com is good. It comes in both free and paid versions. Stock Fetcher has what it calls SF 2.0, which is a charting application that uses Adobe Flex technology. Chart appearances can be easily changed, and there is also this feature to zoom in at price points. It contains a large collection of indicators and studies, most of which are customizable. Stock Fetcher also has a back-testing application. But this has a major drawback as the back testing ability is limited for two year periods, and testing doesn’t go farther back than 2002. This can hamper those who want to test their strategies for a larger time period.

Prorealtime is not as intutive as stockfetcher and finviz.

I am looking something similar to stockfetcher or finviz for Forex pair screening.

you can just open a demo account on a mt4 broker with plenty of pairs to trade and apply EAs :cheesy:

Hello friends and guides,

I've just started trading forex and would like to know - do the screeners suggested here also support trend line identification for currency pairs? My motto is "the trend is your friend!"

Thanks in advance, any suggestions welcome!

I use finviz to do fundamental screener
and use stock fetcher to do filter
however, I am looking for the setting for stockfetcher.com