stay away from esignal

nokia2367

the worst data provider ever.all they care is money :)
and for them there is no difference between getting just data or charting package.

and for them there is no difference between getting just data or charting package.

i use esignal,what are the alternatives that offer what they do.Its pricey,but worth it

There are different offerings, including one for data and one that includes our charting as well. Please check for a PM from me. Thank you.

Is it possible to get the Market Profile add-on with eSignal OnDemand? I received an email saying it was now available but when I trade to add it to my package, your customer support dude said that because I live in the UK and pay my fees in £ that i couldn't?

:rolleyes:

Is it possible to get the Market Profile add-on with eSignal OnDemand? I received an email saying it was now available but when I trade to add it to my package, your customer support dude said that because I live in the UK and pay my fees in £ that i couldn't?

:rolleyes:

Hi,

When we released OnDemand and supported multi-currencies for the first time, we made the decision to just support the basic service, which is what the majority of users take. We then figured we'd see which currencies were most popular and then program all the add-ons to support that non-USD rate. We just aren't quite there yet so if you need an add-on for OnDemand, you'll need to switch your account to USD, then you'll be able to add anything else we offer on OD.

Thanks.

Hi,

When we released OnDemand and supported multi-currencies for the first time, we made the decision to just support the basic service, which is what the majority of users take. We then figured we'd see which currencies were most popular and then program all the add-ons to support that non-USD rate. We just aren't quite there yet so if you need an add-on for OnDemand, you'll need to switch your account to USD, then you'll be able to add anything else we offer on OD.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Thanks for taking the time to clarify.