Starting Out!

riwf

87 2
DD

I don't work for IG Index. I work for myself.

My concern was that my success might cause IG to close me down. The consensus of opinion allayed those fears.

I think binaries are a good place to start because your losses are strictly limited. Playing at £1 per point, the most you will lose is less than £100 per bet. Tight stop-losses will also limit your losses, but you'll be out of the market before you learn how it works. You could watch from the side-lines, of course, but it isn't the same as being in the action. Look upon binaries as the paddling pool, perhaps.

The most important thing, I think, before charts and technical analysis and systems, is to understand how the markets acts as it does - how interest rate fluctuations, foreign exchange rates, mergers and acquisitions, etc., affect the buyers and sellers who make the market move.

My opinion is still that binaries are a good place to start. Betonmarkets also offer binaries. Their advantage is that you can take a position over anything from a couple of days to six months.
I don't think they have any ties to IG Index.

Binaries might be very unsophisticated, but we didn't learn English by reading Dickens - we started with nursery rhymes.

Best wishes

Ron F.

Last edited:

peedee

341 0
The friend bits hyperthetical! But your probably right in a way, Oaty, the only 'friend' you have is yourself!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock