Starting my own Futures Exchange

rangerdanger12

24 3
I have an idea for a commodity that currently doesn't have any futures contracts available and I am predicting that in the next 3-6 years that its use will become much wider.

How do I go about starting a futures exchange, what are the regulatory requirements?

Just curious if anyone has ever pondered this

BeginnerJoe

3,329 350
The only regulatory requirement is money.

But I have a feeling you don't have money. That's why you came up with this idea to make a killing. It's kind of a chicken and egg situation. Life can be so tough sometimes, you know ?

rangerdanger12

24 3
Yes I dont have the money, but thats not a problem if you can catch the ear of the right person. I was wondering if anyone has ever brought the idea up to a hedge fund that might want to dabble in issuing contracts and take the other side?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,303
I have an idea for a commodity that currently doesn't have any futures contracts available and I am predicting that in the next 3-6 years that its use will become much wider.

How do I go about starting a futures exchange, what are the regulatory requirements?

Just curious if anyone has ever pondered this

Horse burgers?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock