start of the day!

I check ForexFactory and mark off red folder news, set my pairs up on TradingView and scan for my confluences. I will then set an alert if i think a trade is near or if one interests me.

I check to see what happened in Asia overnight, marking out the range and then look for what news events are being released early London session and then I wait.

Check how the Asian session went check forex calendar on forex factory cup of coffee and away we go

Check Asian trade from previous session
Then I start on these:
Economic Calendar + News + Pair volatility

How do you start your trading day?
read news? calender? mark some trendlines?
The first thing I do when I begin a trading day is research the market for the day, read forex news, and then begin trading after gathering all the necessary information.

Just check news and charts, I do my prep the evening before and write my ideas down. I'm not a morning person.

I start my day with a coffee and prepare my schedule for the day, in that I make sure to give my most active hours to trading.

Please tell me how the news helps in trading? I am new to this. Trying to figure out news trading. I understand that high-profile news affects the course of the market. But I can not understand how to determine the direction in which it will go, and even more so when. When should you open a trade?