standard lot round turn transactions

c0py

Hi all,

As a forex newbie I have just joined Alpari UK and received my 100 % credit bonus. Having read through there terms and conditions I am stuck understanding the following condition quoted below.

My question is what exactly is a standard lot round turn transaction ?

Can somebody provide me a working example of how this is calculated?

Thanks

(e) to receive a credit bonus, subject to all other Terms, an Eligible Client must trade a minimum set number of FX standard lot round turn transactions on the account/s into which a deposit/s has/have been made, from the date of opting-in or the start of the Lots Calculation Period, whichever is the later, through to the conclusion of the Promotional / Lots Calculation Period. If the Lot trading requirement has been satisfied, the credit bonus will be credited to the relevant account/s after the conclusion of the Promotional Period;

A standard lot is generally considered to be 100,000 units of the base currency (first currency in the pair - USD for USD/JPY). A round-turn is a position that's been opened and closed.

Oh ok, so if I open a trade with 1.0 lots and close it, that is a 1 lot round transcation? and it is always 1 lot regardless of the trade outcome (win/lose) ?

I need to complete 800 lot transactions by end of feb to get my bonus, this seems impossible! :)