Spread Detected Histogram construction indicator

DaVinciFXGroup

Spread Detected Histogram construction indicator

Indicator Name: Spread Detected
Year of manufacture: 2019
Timeframe: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1
Description: The Spread Detected indicator is designed to correctly determine your broker's spread. The obtained data is displayed in a separate window in the form of a histogram. The indicator is conveniently installed on the chart and has a minimum of settings. It is useful to compare the spread with different brokers to choose a more attractive trading account, because no one wants to pay the already earned money to the broker without that hard work.

Attachments

• Spread Detected v1.12.ex4
    47.8 KB · Views: 506
Last edited:
The main differences of our free indicator from analogs on the network:

- considers the average spread for the current bar and displays it as a histogram on any timeframe, as well as the total average spread since the indicator was installed on the chart as an inclined line between the bars of the histogram.

- records the spread in the file for a more detailed analysis of the data in Excel. For example, you can create a table with time frames to compare the behavior of the spread during the day and at night, at a specific hour during a specified period.

- reads the data about the spread from the created file with the further construction of the spread histogram on them. Why do you need it? For example, if you accidentally shut down a terminal or there was a break in communication with a broker, the indicator will restore all data that was saved to the file, that is, you will always have a clear idea of the spread behavior on the chart in any adverse situation.

Accordingly, by color: red - the maximum spread for the current bar, green - the minimum, blue - the average value per bar (the spread for each tick is summed up and divided by the number of ticks). Well, the yellow line is the average spread for the entire trading period.

Dear friends, colleagues and traders!
Share your experience using this indicator. Which brokers did you determine the best trading conditions and the lowest spread.

Thank you. It is very useful to me.
I am doing a Monte Carlo test and I wanted to use a realistic spread according to the market. It has been very useful for me to collect historical spread data.