Spread betting sites that dont limit accounts

ajay1989

Hi, i've been spread betting on popular bookmakers site and found they limit accounts when profiting. I want to know if anyone here know of any spread betting sites that dont limit accounts? Thanks.

I was not aware of this condition. What limits do they set? If covered in their T&C, how is this worded?

i want to know if anyone here know any spread betting company that can give less that 2 point away from the real price. i am using www.l-h.co.uk but they give you 2 point away in gbp/usd and charge you 1.5 for the stop lost wich very bad you end out traiding for point away from the real price
thank you

I have heard of them referring orders through a manual process for large players - meaning delays anmd less favourable spreads - I haven't reached that stage myself yet!

The company is william hill, its fixed odds and binary betting through their day trader system.

that explains it, if you bet with hills or ladbrokes they will screw you around if you win. You really are going to struggle with fixed odds and binary unless you use someone like betonmarkets. Bookmakers do not like winning punters. FULL STOP

Hi, i've been spread betting on popular bookmakers site and found they limit accounts when profiting. I want to know if anyone here know of any spread betting sites that dont limit accounts? Thanks.

@ladbrokes : easy , open an account in your friend's name :D

Agreed - use a quality (!) betting operation in which financial betting is their forte. They will have developed proper hedging strategies in order to survive, so will be able to accommodate winners and losers alike.

To the original poster: this is a lesson to all of us. The lesson?

Yes indeed: Never, never do all your spread-betting business with just one company. Spread it around several providers. And mix things up. They *do* notice their *consistent* winners, and when the house consistently loses over enough (whatever period they choose is too long) time then things may well start to change. Every so often it's better not to stand out, and it's better if you retain greater control over any 'changes' than them...

that explains it, if you bet with hills or ladbrokes they will screw you around if you win. You really are going to struggle with fixed odds and binary unless you use someone like betonmarkets. Bookmakers do not like winning punters. FULL STOP

Spot on, Bookmakers don't like winning punters and if you start winning they will cap your bets or close your account. I had a friend who bet on football with Will Hill big time and after a while they set a limit of £10 per bet.

You should try spread betting companies as they have a means to hedge your bets.

What do you reckon about IGindex?