Spread betting brokers with API access?

ultimate6

So far I've found CitySpreads who's API works quite well so far. Are there any other spread bet brokers that have?

So far I've found CitySpreads who's API works quite well so far. Are there any other spread bet brokers that have?

Hi Ultimate,

Welcome to the forum :)

FXCM supports the following API options: ForexConnect, Java API and FIX. Let me know if any of these interest you, and I can provide you with more details.

Jason

Hi Ultimate,

Welcome to the forum :)

FXCM supports the following API options: ForexConnect, Java API and FIX. Let me know if any of these interest you, and I can provide you with more details.

Jason

Hi Jason,

I've worked with the FXCM FIX api before (corporate fx), so that would probably be the easiest for me as I already have the code. So this is available for a spread betting account too?

Hi Jason,

I've worked with the FXCM FIX api before (corporate fx), so that would probably be the easiest for me as I already have the code. So this is available for a spread betting account too?

Hi Ultimate,

Yes, our API's are available for spread betting accounts. If you do decide to open a live FXCM account, just make sure to complete the spread betting account application, so your account gets set up with the correct designation.

Just a note to everyone, spread betting accounts are only available to residents of the UK and Ireland. As with any form of speculative trading, your capital is at risk.

Jason