Spot FX Remote & In House Trader Positions - Part or Fully Backed

Ladies & Gents,

We are currently recruiting spot FX traders to trade capital on behalf of the company.

Positions are available for those wishing to trade on our trading floor or remotely.

You must be willing to trade an element of your own funds through our broker for a period of 3 months and give us permission to view your progress by signing a consent form.

If interested, please PM or email [email protected] with a bit of information about the type of trading you do, how long you've been trading live, experience and results and we can arrange a time to have a frank discussion about what it entails. Otherwise, get hold of me on the mobile below.

Best Regards...........Mike

Mike Briggs
+44(0) 7411 338 029

Ladies & Gents,

We are currently recruiting spot FX traders to trade capital on behalf of the company.

Positions are available for those wishing to trade on our trading floor or remotely.

You must be willing to trade an element of your own funds through our broker for a period of 3 months and give us permission to view your progress by signing a consent form.

If interested, please PM or email [email protected] with a bit of information about the type of trading you do, how long you've been trading live, experience and results and we can arrange a time to have a frank discussion about what it entails. Otherwise, get hold of me on the mobile below.

Best Regards...........Mike

Mike Briggs
+44(0) 7411 338 029

Is this like a commission recruiting job you have......

Sorta like you don't know how to trade so you recruit people for others that don't know how to trade.....?

What happened to the other recruits............ did they not learn enough to be profitable after handing over their huge tuition fees.?

BTW are you registered as a commercial on this site.?????

Ladies and Gents,

Thanks for the enquiries received so far, keep them coming. As i've said in our communications, i'm not going to get involved with threads and comments prior to my getting involved with the company, outside the more sensible and legitimate questions posed. I will post my response to those in the next week or so.

Ok, for this post, I'd just like to answer a few of the more common questions being asked:

1.) How much capital can you expect to be allocated?

That depends on your performance and levels of psychological comfort at trading with increased amounts. We have enough capital for traders to work with. Apologies for being vague, but this will be discussed on a one-to-one basis, subject to meeting the basic requirements.

2.) Is there a preferred trading style?

We have no preference so long as your strategies work!

3.) What is fee split arrangement?

This is negotiable. Obviously as you become more of an asset to the company we want to give you more capital to trade with and an incentive to stay with us! At outset the split is 50-50.

4.) Are you required to maintain the trading account at Vantage after the initial trial period?

Yes. We have negotiated a good discount on spreads with Vantage who are our company broker. Obviously the more traders that are trading capital with them the better as it means that we can benefit from further discounts.

5.) Can the 3 month trial period be negotiated down to say a one month period?

Unfortunately not. We are looking for consistency and a one month period is too short a time-frame to demonstrate that.

6.) Do you have monthly targets to hit?

No. We do not wish to apply unnecessary pressure on traders as we believe it is negative. On the same basis that a one month basis is not long enough to determine whether or not a strategy works, a down month doesn't mean a strategy doesn't work either!

7.) What is the minimum amount that has to be transferred into your broker to start the trial period.

The minimum amount is £350. That said, as i've mentioned earlier, we need to see evidence of performance at different psychological levels. So if you transfer £350 in and demonstrate the required consistency, don't expect us to put £350k into your account. It will be incremental based on us developing a working relationship. There is no shortgage of funds to give to traders, but equally we are very protective of our investment capital and as we are taking the risk, we need to be confident in your ability.

8.) When do I get paid?

Monthly

9.) What is the maximum loss permitted?

5% daily.

10.) Why are you not regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA)?

We don't need to be as we are not handling your money. Our broker, Vantage, is.

Ok guys 10 questions answered for you. I hope you fire in more at me. If you're a proficient trader, we want you onboard, it's as simple as that.

There are two facets to the company, trading and training. We're not a fly by night training company dressed up as a prop shop with ridiculous contracts and no space on the trading floor, though I understand the cynicism from what I encountered on my own journey. We want traders who want to trade remotely and those that want to work on the floor itself. And we are here for the long term.

If you want training to then be able to go remote or trade on the floor, then we do that as well. I joined the Academy AFTER reading 'the thread' that Blaiserboy kindly referenced earlier. I encourage you to read it and question me. All my contact details are listed. If you have any questions get hold of me. I only operate in an entirely transparent manner and am looking to build relationships with those who are serious in developing themselves as traders, either from scratch or to get onto the next level!

Keep the q's coming, even better pick up the phone and we can arrange a meeting (in my office in London - not the Phillipines as was recently asked!)

All the best,

Mike
[email protected]
07411 338 029
020 3371 6312

What is trade support you provide to remote traders and how do you provide access to back test strategies? Is there anyway remote traders can interact with your traders online, through some sort of remote trading chat room or virtual trading room?

Also is the minimum capital of £350 still the same or has it changed and how much is the spread on EURUSD while using VantageFX? I'll really appreciate it if you could get back to me.

Sandip

Looks like this company needs some new accounts and is using this mode to get people to open accounts there.

I guess business is tough for these guys....

It's a bit dodgy that you're not actually FSA registered, is it not? I don't know the legal know-how though.

Do you take swing traders ( 4-5 trades a month?)

Any age requirements? (Is 18,still in school,too young?)

Can you Re-apply for another trial?

How much are desk fees?