Sports Betting Arbitrage programme

JBT

I have to write a few words about a software package I have been using regularly since mid 2005 - www.betvector.com offers excellent betting assistance software for very good value, but they have just released a fully automated system that will place three distinct types of bets. All these work with Betfair only so you will need a Betfair account.

ScoreAssist – Is an arbitrage system based on the correct score markets of football betting. You basically tell it what amount you are willing to play with and which games to consider and it does the rest! I have had some reasonable returns using that and I can only see them getting better and better as the new season starts with the matches that go with that.

FavAssist – Is a horse racing system that backs horses based on Betfair with its own filter – I tried it yesterday and it was already 35 quid up based on 5 quid bets. They do say it is for the longer term, but I was happy enough after the first go.It may be a flash in the pan, but I will keep at. I don't think this is am arbitrage programme

NapAssist – Another horse racing system that scans the “Naps” of the day from Newspapers etc and places a level stake on that.

There is a free demo on the site that is fully functional for 14 days

I have been impressed so far, but will keep you posted