Spiriton Media Group

...Has anyone hear what happened to Harold Stevenson (ALV)?

Mr Stevenson; left in around 2008 to take a year out to look after his sick mother in Canada! Well thats what I was told anyway. I was also told he left for health reasons??

If anyone can find him, a friend of mine would pay good money for his address as he was the one who convinced him to invest, and I suppose me!! Very charming man, his the one who told me to go out and rob a McDonalds for the money to invest in RAZE TV!!!!! :eek:

Cheers

Mugs

Last edited:
In my humble opinion anything that comes out from Paul Miller is more tosh and I for one will be forwarding on any correspondence to the appropriate authorities.

Fasken Martineau LLP
Solicitors (Office & Administration)
Tel: 020 7917 8500
Address: 17 Hanover Square London W1S 1HU

In my humble opinion anything that comes out from Paul Miller is more tosh and I for one will be forwarding on any correspondence to the U

Fleeced,

I agree with you. Why anybody is still listening to him or trying to get him to arrange meetings is beyond me. This is the guy that has told you lie after lie about accounts being filed and shareholder lists being completed, thats not to mention all the other false information about purchases and takeovers eg Da Vierte.

Mr Stevenson; left in around 2008 to take a year out to look after his sick mother in Canada! Well thats what I was told anyway. I was also told he left for health reasons??

If anyone can find him, a friend of mine would pay good money for his address as he was the one who convinced him to invest, and I suppose me!! Very charming man, his the one who told me to go out and rob a McDonalds for the money to invest in RAZE TV!!!!! :eek:

Cheers

Mugs

Harold Stevenson was indeed a very nice man and had a lot of information. However, his full title is G. Harold Stevenson-Pinter and his last e-mail address was [email protected]. They may still know where he is there (Ref. Colin Wykes). A search through google draws a blank. I too had heard he had returned to Canada to look after his mother but that was back in 2008. I also met his sons.

Last edited:
Paul Morton AKA Comical Ali is a nasty bit of work. He's a known and proved liar and in my opinion a disgrace of a man.

But if you do speak to him or listen to what he says, this is a summary -

"Hold on, have faith, all is well, and soon the company will be back on track. We're just sorting out a few minor problems, that's all."

Paul Morton AKA Comical Ali is a nasty bit of work. He's a known and proved liar and in my opinion a disgrace of a man.

But if you do speak to him or listen to what he says, this is a summary -

"Hold on, have faith, all is well, and soon the company will be back on track. We're just sorting out a few minor problems, that's all."

Have you met him? "Never judge a man by the way he looks or a book by its cover - Stephen Cosgrove ". :smart:

Have you met him? "Never judge a man by the way he looks or a book by its cover - Stephen Cosgrove ". :smart:

Of course not, judge him on his honesty and integrity. If he steals 25,000 or 50,000 from you then he's probably not a good person.

Of course not, judge him on his honesty and integrity. If he steals 25,000 or 50,000 from you then he's probably not a good person.

You actually don't know that. It's only an assumption and wouldn't stand up in court without real proof.

No I dont, which is why I said 'if''.

Who was it that convinced you to fork out 100k and how do you feel about them now? They were nice people at the time no doubt.

Read the whole thread Latterly then you'll know how much of a lowlife Paul Miller AKA Comical Ali is. Whatever he HAS said and what he WILL say are all lies and complete bull.

For example he told Mugs about 6 months ago that he was a fool for thinking Spiriton wasn't OK and he was only 1 of 3-4 other shareholders that had a problem with what was happening with the company, the rest of the shareholders were happy with everything. Sure they were Paul/Ali.......

That's the sort of peon you're dealing with here a known and proved liar. But if you want to believe him then here's an idea - invest in Spirition because the shares will soon be trading at 10 Euros :)

Read the whole thread Latterly then you'll know how much of a lowlife Paul Miller AKA Comical Ali is. Whatever he HAS said and what he WILL say are all lies and complete bull.

For example he told Mugs about 6 months ago that he was a fool for thinking Spiriton wasn't OK and he was only 1 of 3-4 other shareholders that had a problem with what was happening with the company, the rest of the shareholders were happy with everything. Sure they were Paul/Ali.......

That's the sort of peon you're dealing with here a known and proved liar. But if you want to believe him then here's an idea - invest in Spirition because the shares will soon be trading at 10 Euros :)

I'll repeat again. Have you met Paul Miller? You're doing yourself no good at all in the eyes of investors by casting aspertions at people who you don't actually know and you have never met.

No wonder you say there are only 10 people out of the 150+ on here expressing an opinion. They won't join whilst they see doubts and dissention being voiced. By your own admission you not an investor with SOM yet you are putting yourself up as the mouthpiece for all other investors and you have no right or experience to voice your opinion.

I might be a fool, but I have been involved with ALV and SOM from the very beginning, gave my advice, and met all these people as well as taking positive steps. Sure I saw it was a scam from the very beginning but hope springs eternal.

I knew about you too from when you started spreading your negative but inexperienced views. That's OK, everyone has a right to express their views over the fence but this is why I haven't joined into the T2W forums until now except as a suggestion from my fraud advisor.

What I want to say to all other Forum readers, I am at least a duped investor and very experienced. I know what's gone on before right from the very beginning and have all the data to hand. I have met all the people concerned whereas you have not.

If you want to help, please show positive suggestions or butt out, and I will say to everyone else, we have to work together to recover our money and not listen to criticism.

I like the way you come here at the last minute and then try to tell us to 'butt out' when we've been here for years looking into these type of scams. You're the one that gave 100k to a bunch of scammers and are now spending even more to get it back (which you never will). What makes you think you are qualified to tell us what to do? What have you contributed, other than to attempt to scold the very people that exposed this scam (and did it for free).

I might be a fool, but I have been involved with ALV and SOM from the very beginning, gave my advice, and met all these people as well as taking positive steps. Sure I saw it was a scam from the very beginning but hope springs eternal.

There's no 'might' about it. If you still have any trust in the people who scammed you five years ago you are a fool. Did you miss the bit about the court winding up SOM or something?

I like the way you come here at the last minute and then try to tell us to 'butt out' when we've been here for years looking into these type of scams. You're the one that gave 100k to a bunch of scammers and are now spending even more to get it back (which you never will). What makes you think you are qualified to tell us what to do? What have you contributed, other than to attempt to scold the very people that exposed this scam (and did it for free).

Equally what have you contributed that's positive? What experience and authority do you have to investigate scams? Where are all the other 140+ investors who have not contributed anything. How many have attended the meetings to express an opinion or ask questions. How many have taken the trouble to visit Germany or America to find what's going on? Or do you think that by sitting on your hands everything will be done for you?

I am not scolding the true investors but YOU. I have the knowedge and the experience.

You don't need to visit Germany and America to know what is going on. This was a pump and dump scam involving at one point a boiler room scam (ALV). There are hundreds of these every year, a conservative estimate is that they cost UK citizens £200 million a year the average loss being £25,000 Just go and read the boiler room scams thread and you'll see plenty of stories like yours.

I knew about you too from when you started spreading your negative but inexperienced views. That's OK, everyone has a right to express their views over the fence but this is why I haven't joined into the T2W forums until now except as a suggestion from my fraud advisor.

'Negative but inexperienced views'!

If I were you I'd put the crack pipe down.

I alongside with others, mainly PB, have been warning people RIGHT from the beginning what a pile a **** Spiriton was and is and warning people they were dealing with a bunch of crooks at worst or a bunch of totally useless business people at best.

And yet you come here, after the company is broke, everybody has lost everything and suggest I'm in the wrong and have been giving out bad advice.

Like I said, put down the crack pipe.

PS. I haven't met Charles Manson either, but also know he's a lowlife, but as least he's not a liar, although like Paul Miller he does seem to live in a fantasy world :)

Equally what have you contributed that's positive?

A hell of a lot actually, like persuading many here just what a pile of **** Spiriton was and is and how they shouldn't either invest, or if they had, invest any more cash.

PB and I along with others have literally saved people hundreds of thousands on pounds on this board by telling and warning people about scams, on this and many other threads.