Spiriton Media Group

Has anyone noticed the volume of shares trading has gone up a lot. 1 million plus a day according to yahoo. Who is trading shares when we all don't have our yet? How could this be? Is there anyone out there who has received their trading shares from the company?

Here's your answer Somshares, they've been pumping it again in the German press. Usual stuff, fake news releases etc. In german but google translate gives you a good idea of what is going on. Maybe they were trying to cash out their last shares before the court case.

http://www.finanzen100.de/aktien/spirit-on-media-group-wkn-a0q9w3_H920712301_21715997/

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/dis...ia-group-besser-und-billiger-gehts-nicht-mehr

Well what do you have to say Oldoneleg?

Attachments

• oldoneleg.gif
    oldoneleg.gif
    150.8 KB · Views: 225
Hi All

Yes I'm still around!!

Not sure what I can add though! The LinkedIn guy has been around for a while, I'd discounted him at my peril it seems. It was on my list to bring up at the shareholders meeting, but I seemed to get ignored quite a bit. Wonder why that was?? :sneaky:

Well VCL was supposedly bought by SOM, so perhaps that's why they brought the court action??? All this is so interwoven with who SOM was buying and supposedly did buy it would days to clarify what has happened.

SOM - Oldoneleg - Paul Miller - Paul Morten - David Hirst or anyone else who might have been a director or customer service gimp, would you like to comment??

.... sorry just had a look through my e-mails online, no one seems to have mentioned the PDF sent by Paul Miller in which SOM admit to being wound up on 11th January?

Despite SOM's best efforts with VCL to have the winding up petition withdrawn prior to the hearing now scheduled forTuesday 11th January 2011, VCL continued to use the petition as an ongoing threat despite our investor and SOM doing everything possible to convince that funds were imminent. Minutes prior to the hearing VCL attempted to have the winding up petition adjourned further but VCL’s lawyers failed to arrive at the Court in time and SOM was duly wound up through a court order on the 11th January 2011 issued by Leeds High Court. Spirit ON M e d i a G r o u p p l c
It is important in order to fully appreciate the situation, the dynamic of the deal has now changed from the control of the investor to the control of the Court and therefore understandably our investor is now exploring with us and with his lawyers and accountants a restructuring / rescue package. This will either entail saving SOM by rescinding the winding up order and settling with SOM’s existing creditors and / or doing a deal with the liquidator to take over parts of the business that we want to retain and build with the new funds in a newly listed entity; which will principally be the Equi8 platform and a joint venture Agreement with ******** ****** a well established online gaming Company with a huge international client base which SOM has been talking to for sometime.

Unless I missed this???
I don't have a Scooby Doo what's going on people! All I do know is that unless God is helping us, we've been screwed.

Mugs

Hi All

Yes I'm still around!!

Not sure what I can add though! The LinkedIn guy has been around for a while, I'd discounted him at my peril it seems. It was on my list to bring up at the shareholders meeting, but I seemed to get ignored quite a bit. Wonder why that was?? :sneaky:

Well VCL was supposedly bought by SOM, so perhaps that's why they brought the court action??? All this is so interwoven with who SOM was buying and supposedly did buy it would days to clarify what has happened.

SOM - Oldoneleg - Paul Miller - Paul Morten - David Hirst or anyone else who might have been a director or customer service gimp, would you like to comment??

.... sorry just had a look through my e-mails online, no one seems to have mentioned the PDF sent by Paul Miller in which SOM admit to being wound up on 11th January?

Despite SOM's best efforts with VCL to have the winding up petition withdrawn prior to the hearing now scheduled forTuesday 11th January 2011, VCL continued to use the petition as an ongoing threat despite our investor and SOM doing everything possible to convince that funds were imminent. Minutes prior to the hearing VCL attempted to have the winding up petition adjourned further but VCL’s lawyers failed to arrive at the Court in time and SOM was duly wound up through a court order on the 11th January 2011 issued by Leeds High Court. Spirit ON M e d i a G r o u p p l c
It is important in order to fully appreciate the situation, the dynamic of the deal has now changed from the control of the investor to the control of the Court and therefore understandably our investor is now exploring with us and with his lawyers and accountants a restructuring / rescue package. This will either entail saving SOM by rescinding the winding up order and settling with SOM’s existing creditors and / or doing a deal with the liquidator to take over parts of the business that we want to retain and build with the new funds in a newly listed entity; which will principally be the Equi8 platform and a joint venture Agreement with ******** ****** a well established online gaming Company with a huge international client base which SOM has been talking to for sometime.

Unless I missed this???
I don't have a Scooby Doo what's going on people! All I do know is that unless God is helping us, we've been screwed.

Mugs

Mugs,

My guess is that this is some sort of ruse to take any remaining assets from SOM and hand them to VCL as creditors. Remember SOM's last filing (not accounts) claimed they had £300k capital.

By the way has anybody actually established if they were wound up on the 11th? When I say established it I mean has anyone seen the court documents etc? If it is true then you're screwed, but then you knew (or should have known) that already.

Mugs,

My guess is that this is some sort of ruse to take any remaining assets from SOM and hand them to VCL as creditors. Remember SOM's last filing (not accounts) claimed they had £300k capital.

By the way has anybody actually established if they were wound up on the 11th? When I say established it I mean has anyone seen the court documents etc? If it is true then you're screwed, but then you knew (or should have known) that already.

I have requested confirmation from the VCL solicitors. As soon as i get any info I’ll post it here.

As I don't fully understand what happens when a company folds, and that SOM are saying our investment will be moved to the new company should it be created? AND let’s suppose they are being legit, are we any worse off now than before?

Cheers

Mugs

I have requested confirmation from the VCL solicitors. As soon as i get any info I’ll post it here.

As I don't fully understand what happens when a company folds, and that SOM are saying our investment will be moved to the new company should it be created? AND let’s suppose they are being legit, are we any worse off now than before?

Cheers

Mugs

Mugs,

You know they're not legit, hasnt that finally been proven? So the Directors are going to create a new company and then give you shares in it for free? I'll tell you what will happen, they will tell you they are giving you x number of shares in the new company but you have to buy some more shares to get in on the deal. Then you're back to square one, waiting for your certificates, waiting for them to buy a TV channel, a shopping channel and more money down the drain.

It was as easy to predict as the sun rising tomorrow in the east.

The big money investment, the one that's always coming, of course never came.

So will everyone now, and I mean everyone, please realise that this company is either one big scam or it's run by complete morons. Whichever one it is the shares are and will always be 100% worthless.

Learn from your mistakes everyone -

1. Don't get involved in things you don't understand
2. Don't get involved in crappy penny stocks
3. Don't trust 'market professionals' (at least a street mugger has the decency to snarl and wave a knife in your face as he steals your cash)

But if you choose to ignore my advice then people are going to take advantage of you. Your money will become their money which is the game they're playing but you don't know how to play..........

Don't take it personally, just being cruel to be kind and trying to help some people keep their hard earned.

Message to Paul Millar AKA Comical Ali

I hear some people are starting to look for you as they're very unhappy in the role you're played in all of this.

Nice people can turn nasty when they lose money because they've been duped and you've been one hell of a duper........

The strange thing with this scam was that none of the clowns involved in it tried to hide their identities. I suppose they though they'd be ok as the limited company structure would protect them from personal liability.

The strange thing with this scam was that none of the clowns involved in it tried to hide their identities. I suppose they though they'd be ok as the limited company structure would protect them from personal liability.

From what I've heard PB some or at least one of the people looking to have words with Comical Ali are not going through the 'usual routes', ie he/she/they are not speaking with the legal profession............

The note I got - see below was that the company was actually wound up......does anyone have a method of access to output from Leeds High Court regarding these matters.

"....Despite SOM's best efforts with VCL to have the winding up petition withdrawn prior to the hearing now scheduled for Tuesday 11th January 2011, VCL continued to use the petition as an ongoing threat despite our investor and SOM doing everything possible to convince that funds were imminent. Minutes prior to the hearing VCL attempted to have the winding up petition adjourned further but VCL’s lawyers failed to arrive at the Court in time and " SOM was duly wound up through
a court order on the 11th January 2011 issued by Leeds High Court. "

Fleeced,

I looked on a few websites and they do publish judgments but seemingly only keep them on the website for a few days. Of course on the day I checked the oldest records were from the 12th, sods law. I suggest you contact the court directly, state you are a creditor (I assume you are a shareholder) and ask where you can locate a copy of the judgment. It should be a public document and you should have a right to see it. The problem is finding it on those crap government websites.