Spiriton Media Group

PB:
I think the Jockey or Knight must have fell off his horse. Don't think he's getting back anytime soon. Most likely never. He just saved a lot of money for sure! What have you heard from CH? There must be a time limit to file. Have you heard of this Axis group before? Can you shed some light on them? Thanks!

PB:
I think the Jockey or Knight must have fell off his horse. Don't think he's getting back anytime soon. Most likely never. He just saved a lot of money for sure! What have you heard from CH? There must be a time limit to file. Have you heard of this Axis group before? Can you shed some light on them? Thanks!

Nothing new on the CH website I will have a look at Axis for you but you can be 100% sure that if they cold called you about shares then it's a scam. Unfortunate name given the german connections!

PB:

Axis are indeed attempting the old 'advance fee' scam. They have been mentioned on the Motley Fool website, offered to sell some guys worthless shares for $138,000, of course they wanted $6900 up front as a 'derestriction fee' before they could release the money. A textbook scam.

http://boards.fool.co.uk/boiler-room-share-buy-back-scam-12142697.aspx?sort=postdate

Remember no matter who calls you about your SOM shares they are attempting to steal your money.

Has anyone noticed the volume of shares trading has gone up a lot. 1 million plus a day according to yahoo. Who is trading shares when we all don't have our yet? How could this be? Is there anyone out there who has received their trading shares from the company?

Yeah the guys that scammed you can trade their shares. That's why you had the big collapse in price, they were taking their profits after the pump phase. Has price gone up much lately?

A classical Pump and Dump, you will get your certs when the SP is around 0,001. These kind of scam is only possible when the CEO & Co are making deals with Boiler Rooms and other scam. So, don´t trust
these guys, they are lying!

Just got this "....and SOM was duly wound up through
a court order on the 11th January 2011 issued by Leeds High Court.

Just got this "....and SOM was duly wound up through
a court order on the 11th January 2011 issued by Leeds High Court.

Can you post a link? CH still show them as an active company. Were they wound up due to bankruptcy?

Comments on SOM share price (5th May 2010)
Page 1 of 2
The Spirit on Media share price value.
My advice to all SOM investors especially those of nervous or worrying dispositions is "DON'T FOLLOW THE SHARE PRICE". If you do, you are likely to become even more worried and nervous even though there is nothing to worry about. Rather there is much to be optimistic and excited about. The current share price does not reflect its true value and for all the reasons given below it s actually meaningless.
History of Caribbean Island Traders
Consider that there are substantially less than 1 Million tradable shares in the hands of shareholders (A lot less than 1.0% of the total) but where did they come from?
1. They were the shares left over with the original shareholders of Caribbean Island Traders (CIT) when they refused to sell out to SOM. They shrewdly thought that if there is a takeover and they hold on to their shares they would likely do well.
2. The original CIT shares that were retained by the CIT’s could not be restricted because they were already freely tradable.
3. There were also some shares reserved for the directors / seed investors used to place buy orders in order to drive up the share price and to maintain the price through buyback when the CIT’s were selling.
4. Restricted SOM shares were issued to some investors whose accounts could hold restricted shares.
Now, imagine the feelings of the CIT’s: They see the price rise to around €3.5. They were happy and would hold on but the price stabilised at that level. Some of the CIT’s became nervous and thought it time to take their profits. So they placed sell orders.
Of course, the general public had not heard of SOM and so there was no rush of buyers into the newly formed company. In any case most investors are wary of investment in newly emerging companies. Inevitably, the price fell. Now more CIT’s were worried and tried to sell creating more panic. Because there are very few buyers and very few shares, the price declines even more etc, etc, and on and on. Also we have been told of other factors in the past months that may have affected the price.
Restricted shares – a wise move
This initial period therefore has seen a weak and unstable share price. The few company shares that are trading have been at the mercy of self-interested elements. Bear in mind that in the early stages of this period there was: No Equi8 activity Very little income from the TV channels No interest from institutional investors, and No agreements with established corporatio

Comments on SOM share price (5th May 2010)
Page 2 of 2
Thus it was a very wise move to keep the balance of the shares restricted and thus the company and the shares protected.
A bright forecast
The picture is, of course, quite different now:
1. The company has grown substantially in operation and value
2. Our income is growing
3. We have three positive sources of major funding about to come to fruition
4. We have a likely fourth source of institutional funding
5. We are about to engage in a major marketing campaign that will bring in new business and create buying interest
6. We are about to distribute all shares to shareholders
7. There will be a buyback of shares just ASAP so there will be no anxiety to sell.
When all of this happens, the share price will not only become stable and strong but it will also rise. The current estimated real value of the company is somewhere between €0.80 and €1.50.
Recent selling activity
Even though 41,000 shares were traded on the market at a price of €0.30 on 4th May 2010, it really is nothing at all to worry about. Consider that the seller obtained €12,300. Such a small amount is quite useless for any sort of corporate purpose. It is also not credible that any major investor in SOM who is aware of the imminent breakthrough potential would sell at that price. What would they do that for? Would you?
In my view the seller is either an original CIT shareholder or a SOM shareholder of restricted shares. In any event that person must be driven by the negative emotion of fear else why sell when SOM is about to break through into the big time? In any trade, there must also be a buyer and the buyer, of course, takes the opposite view to the seller. The buyer is positive and sees an opportunity. So, when the share price reaches €10 this buyer will have made €400,000 for the small price of €12,300. Quite a bargain! The seller, I would think, sadly, must be one of life’s losers, the buyer is obviously shrewd and a winner.
Bottom line
So my advice and the bottom line is, “Do not worry at all about the current share price”, IT IS MEANINGLESS. Don’t even bother looking at the share price. Just ignore it.
Paul Miller, (Published on 05 May 2010)
Disclaimer:
I have complete confidence in the Spirit On Media operation. This is based on a detailed and ongoing analysis that satisfies me to the extent that I have invested heavily in the operation. Because all investments carry a degree of risk, I can only offer my opinion and pass on the statements given to me either directly by the Directors of SOM or indirectly by other investors. I offer my services only to pass on opinion and information received. My opinion is that the risk of loss is now vanishingly small while the potential for huge reward is very great. Nevertheless, because this is only an opinion, I offer no guarantee whatever either express or implied in any communication verbal or written

Today is the 25 of Jan. The court hearing was for the 11th. I thought we were going to be serviced as shareholders and that the shares were going to be issued? From the above letter from Paul Miller in May of last year to now....my my my....what a difference 6 months makes! Should we ignore the price now?? Should we ignore that the company is on the verge of folding?? I believe we are owned a better explanation and not just some fluff to keep us on ice. I invite Paul miller to this forum to come clean and give us an honest explanation of what really is going on. does anyone agree?

Regards,

somshares

PS Where are you mugs?? Hibernating?

Good day believers. Well appears we are in the end game here. As I indicated many months ago this was a dog with fleas. It was the oldest game in town "a distribution". I am sure the promotors would like to thank you, but it would be counter-productive after putting nominees and shell companies in place to hide them. Remember all their customer service people (Paul Miller) and keep all your correspondence. You may have a chance at their personal assets. Well best of luck in 2011

So did anyone find a link to the court judgement? I looked on the website but it only goes back to the 12th. I believe you'll eventually get it on the CH website but knowing them it will take time.

I think what is very interesting is that it was VCL that brought the action. Wasn't one of the Germans a director there too? Is this just a way to take out any remaining cash and close SOM down? More digging required I think.

I have to say this has been THE classic share scam and this thread will serve as a perfect example for others that are caught in similar scams but won't accept what has happened. We've had it all here, convicted criminals involved with a boiler room, crap company based at a virtual office, shares traded in an OTC market, you name it and we've seen it here. Just like any pump and dump the chart of the share price is an inverted V.

Honourable mentions also go to out to Oldoneleg and Miller for their amateur attempts to promote the company here and on iii.co.uk. This culminated in Oldoneleg threatening me and Anley with legal action, a threat which was about as empty as the SOM bank accounts.

Finally everyone should realise that this wasnt a bad investment, it was a fraud. You didn't lose your money the day the company was wound up, you lost it the day you bought shares off a cold caller. Once you did that your money was gone, everything you were subsequently told was nonsense.

PB:
You had mentioned a guy who said he was a director of the company....his name was Richie Walker. I never heard the name before. Do you have any other info. on him? When did he appear? Paul Morton has gone quiet as well as David Hirst. Is there anyway we can write it off on taxes?

PB:
You had mentioned a guy who said he was a director of the company....his name was Richie Walker. I never heard the name before. Do you have any other info. on him? When did he appear? Paul Morton has gone quiet as well as David Hirst. Is there anyway we can write it off on taxes?

I had never heard of him either, I came across him on Linkedin, its a strange one as I dont believe he is registered as a Director with CH.

I think that you need to get hold of that court decision from 11th January if you are to have any hope of writing this off. I cant say I know how that actually works but I imagine the first thing they'll ask for is proof. It should be a public document, the problem is finding it. Maybe you could call the court and ask them.

Just in case that linkedin page should get altered/deleted here is a screenshot.

Attachments

• Walker.gif
    Walker.gif
    127.8 KB · Views: 200
Seems this guy is involved in at least one other scam company called BIOMAXX which was being sold by a boiler room.

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26925

The other company he mentions is Royal Tropics which doesnt have a functioning website.

http://www.royaltropicsasia.com/

My guess is that he is either an Oldoneleg type guy who has been taken in by all the hype and has been told he is an SOM Director or he's part of the scam. Given his location I'd guess the latter is probably the case.