Spiriton Media Group

It may be the case that he woke up a day late, but that doesn't extinguish the fact that he wrote very positive reports and emails sent to shareholders telling how great things were and how much money we were going to make. I'm sure there were those that invested more money based on the confidence and trust of Mr. Miller. It's no different than some of the boiler room jargon that I've heard in the past except that he seems to be more eloquent and using his position with the company surely has damaged more investors. Shouldn't he be held accountable? What i find incredible is that the FSA has not censored or made an alert to such flagrant statements made by Mr. Miller. Certainly if he was a registered advisor, his license would have been revoked. Making such claims seem to follow what you call a "pump and dump" strategy. All the promises of improving Investors relations and communicating with the public seems to have been an attempt to calm us down and continue the stall tactics. At what point do the investors say enough is enough? When should pressure be applied to get what is rightfully ours? I guess we should just go away placidly and ride into the sunset. No filing of accounts with CH yet? How long will that continue? We are no further ahead than in July. Anyone with any comments?

Regards,

Somshares

Miller provided investment advice without being FSA regulated as required, that is clear from his e-mails that appeared earlier on the thread. Oldoneleg also did his bit in helping promote the stock by telling you all the nonsense about how we were all wrong and me and Anley were 'professional de-rampers' and threatening legal action etc.

The question is what have the shareholders done to have people brought to justice, nothing because they are all sitting around hoping that SOM are, for the first time ever, going to produce the results they have always promised. Just a few more weeks there's a rich jockey going to invest, hold on wait another week or two there's a white knight interested in investing, the list of excuses never stops.

The fact is that the day you sent your money to buy these shares is the day you lost it. To date I have only ever met one SOM 'investor' who actually realised that, everyone else is desperately looking for excuses to believe everything will be OK in the end and many of them have since been scammed many more times for worthless shares like Sparta Matrix or Greencell Technologies. I've no doubt some people have given SOM more money after their claims of not having enough money to file their accounts. Like every boiler room scam these guys are going to bleed you dry.

Is an 'investor' actually going to complain to the FSA about an unregulated person giving investment advice?

Mugs,

Haven't seen you in awhile....you still out there? Anything new from you looking glass? Not much in site from my side but Xmas is coming and maybe Santa will bring you a present. Ho, Ho, Ho....or is it Ha, Ha Ha?

Real funny to think that maybe the insiders have bailed out one more time and leaving the investors out to dry.? Hmmmm....any comments??

It's a game Som and that's how it's played. But you didn't study the rules did you before you started to play so who's really at fault here?

Is it you for trusting cold calling strangers with tales of quick and easy money and then buying an investment you clearly didn't understand or them for taking advantage of you and stealing your money?

The scammers argument would probably be they're not to blame because the rules of the game are simple and they first rely on common sense. So if anyone is unwilling to either use common sense and/or do 10-30 mins of internet research then...........

Just being cruel to be kind here, trying to stop you and anyone else from losing any more money which is a paradox isn't it. I'm telling people thr truth yet they won't lose any money yet others are nice and charming yet lie and steal their money.

Spiriton Media is very suspect at this point. I can tell you for a fact they have not delivered the bulk of their shares to the shareholders as of this post. What is strange is that the shares are fully paid for and the stock itself has been trading. Appears to be a flat out manipulation of the shares. Now the company claims for the very first time these shares are restricted, which was never mentioned in the original share receipt.

Hello,,,,,,,,thanks for this information will really help us..... thanks for sharing with us…its.great post! thanks a lot for these guides..they're really helpful..........:D

It's been very quite lately. Anyone got anything new on SOM? Did the file accounts yet? No shares have been issued as far as I know. I thought they said they were going to update us better than before. Any news about the white night?

It's been very quite lately. Anyone got anything new on SOM? Did the file accounts yet? No shares have been issued as far as I know. I thought they said they were going to update us better than before. Any news about the white night?

According to Companies House no accounts have been filed. 2010 accounts are also overdue as well. There is some stuff available on the German equivalent of CH but I think that's mostly a couple of years old and relates to their supposed subsidiaries.

I thought they said they were going to update us better than before.

I think Millar and his mate oldoneleg might finally have realised they were taken for a ride. Oldoneleg still checks in here most days but hasn't said a word for months.

C'mom OneLeg pipe in please.

And where are you as well Comical Ali because you've gone a bit quite.

We need a good laugh so tell us what's happening, tell us if Carl Ichan or perhaps Jimmy Goldsmith is considering a bid. Yes, I know Goldsmith is dead but this is Spiriton we're talking about and they tell any old crap.

Perhaps Goldsmith or even old JP Morgan are running the fabled 'accounts' through their spreadsheets as we speak..............

Speaking of accounts the situation is as follows. The first gazette was issued due to the failure to submit accounts and the failure to respond to communication from Companies House on the matter. After the first gazette was issued CH received correspondence from SOM stating that the delay was due to the subsidiary companies in Germany requiring auditing.

CH have since deferred action against SOM on several occasions to allow the accounts to be submitted. As the accounts have still not been submitted CH are continuing their action against the directors.

If these people have conned me and people like me, THEY the directors have just begun a life of misery , I will never rest until I have my money back or equivilent. I do not mind losing money if I have made a genuine investment with the associated risk , but not when, IF this transpires to be the case, it has go into some ones pocket directly ie. THEFT.I hope for your sakes DIRECTORS it has been all 'above board'

Bagpuss

At the risk of repeating what has already been written here I think there is little doubt you were scammed. I don't know what proof you need, maybe when they are struck off you'll realise what we have been saying is true. Just look at the lies SOM have told you, the buyout of Das Vierte, account will be filed next week, share certificates will be sorted out soon etc etc.

On top of all that you have the involvement of a boiler room scam run by a convicted criminal and still people think it will be ok in the end. I just hope nobody was stupid enough to give them more money to pay for the accounts to be filed as that would have gone the same way as all the other money they got.

If these people have conned me and people like me, THEY the directors have just begun a life of misery , I will never rest until I have my money back or equivilent. I do not mind losing money if I have made a genuine investment with the associated risk , but not when, IF this transpires to be the case, it has go into some ones pocket directly ie. THEFT.I hope for your sakes DIRECTORS it has been all 'above board'

Just to be clear anyone who bought shares through cold calls from people like ALV Group did not make a genuine investment with associated risk. They were victims of a crime perpetrated by a boiler room scam, massive difference.

Just to be clear anyone who bought shares through cold calls from people like ALV Group did not make a genuine investment with associated risk. They were victims of a crime perpetrated by a boiler room scam, massive difference.

WHO are ALV? I bought my shares through a contact in HK , the Directors to which have been refered to in previous threads, are the people to this is directed.
I am still hopeful, despite the wait , and the seemingly endless ' reasons' for delay.

WHO are ALV? I bought my shares through a contact in HK , the Directors to which have been refered to in previous threads, are the people to this is directed.
I am still hopeful, despite the wait , and the seemingly endless ' reasons' for delay.

ALV Group are a boiler room scam that some people bought their SOM shares from.
Were you referring to Smith and Dalton supposedly in Hong Kong?

WHO are ALV? I bought my shares through a contact in HK.

How did you know they were from Hong Kong. Did they tell you they were, did their website tell you etc?

Both of those can be easily faked. A website in about 3 hours and 1 second to tell you I'm calling from Zurich when in fact I'm in Hull.

Chances are you were called by a scam operation based somewhere in the world, possibly Bangkok or Spain. They then probably told you the company was a big shot in Hong Kong etc.

But in reality it was just a group of thieves somewhere in a short term office using internet phones. Any money you sent which probably wasn't to the name of the 'brokerage' company and then this wouldn't have gone to Spiriton rather into the scammers pockets.

As PB says whether the Directors were involved or not is another matter. But for any of them reading this or other scammers you ALL run the risk of stealing from the wrong guy, THE GUY WHO DOESN'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM AND LONG AS HE GETS HIS REVENGE..........

But then this is burden of the thief...........

Sent: 21 December 2010 11:59
To: SOM Distribution list (Blind copies)
Subject: SOM End of Year update (2010)

Note: This email has been sent as blind copies to a distribution list of 150 + UK Shareholders of Spirit on Media Group PLC.

Cc: All Spirit on Media Directors

David Hirst

Paul Morton

Dear Investors All

SOM End of Year update (2010)

Firstly may I take this opportunity of wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

From the Company's perspective, we are delighted to advise you that a legally binding Agreement has been signed on the 18th November 2010, exchanged between our investor and SOM for total investment into the business of €70 million which will include strategic acquisitions.

Unfortunately however, the initial tranche of funding (€25 million) has been delayed by several weeks due to a pending trade placed by the investor. Consequently, our investor is mobilising other resources to make available to us an initial funding until such time that the trade is completed, which we expect should take place in early January 2011.

We are confident that delays in funding are only temporary.

We will advise you as events unfold.

Kind Regards,

Paul Miller.

UK Investor Relations Representative

Spirit on Media Group plc

Tel: +44 (0) 2392 470294

Fax: +44 (0) 2392 412863

Email: [email protected]

Disclaimer:

I have complete confidence in the Spirit On Media operation. This is based on a detailed and ongoing analysis that satisfies me to the extent that I have invested heavily in the operation. Because of this, I freely give my service as the UK Investor Relations Representative in part to pass on opinion and information received and in part to assist the company with its Investor Relations. This is an official appointment but entirely voluntary and unpaid. Neither do I have any decision making responsibilities. Because all investments carry a degree of risk I offer no guarantee either express or implied in any communication verbal or written of any outcome whatever.

Well, well....Is this my Xmas present or a lump of coal? I posted this so any of the "other" shareholders that are not getting notices from the company will be informed and current. It's not right to tell only a selected few and not the whole. Some may think this is fantastic news and other may say its another STALL. Any comments? Mr. Miller seems to still be a believer or at least that's what it appears to be.....you be the judge.

Well this being the case they have zero excuse for asking for more money from investors. Maybe now they can pay their accountants to file their overdue accounts and avoid being struck off. Maybe they can also refund the fools that gave them more money after the September meeting.

Or it could just be another lie like all the other lies. I know what my money is on.

...but of course there is a delay of a few weeks before the money arrives. Then another delay, I think you know the story.