Spiriton Media Group

Well, it's September and WHAT a busy month for the company.

1. Accounts are due
2. A 'secret' meeting between management and shareholders is happening
3. The announcement of the company's AGM will be announced

So I've just called my bookie to place an accumulator on all 3 NOT happening. He quoted me 1000:1 ON. So I placed a £1,000,000 bet to win just £1,000.

Who said there were no sure things in the gamling world :)

Hi Anley

Sorry old bean, but you've just lost your £1million pounds! SOM have now confirmed the date, time and location for the meeting! NO I'm not going to post it up here as per previous posts, but I'm sure we can get you a picture of me, SOMSHARES, OLDONELEG, MICHAELC31 and any other T2W members who wish to have a photo taken on the day to prove it!!!

Cheers

Mugs

Does anyone know of the merger they are talking about in the meeting coming up? Sounds like they will be merging again with another company if I read it properly. What about the situation with CH? Anyone know?

Does anyone know of the merger they are talking about in the meeting coming up? Sounds like they will be merging again with another company if I read it properly. What about the situation with CH? Anyone know?

They didn't file by the deadline of 12 September, now CH will restart the process of having them struck off. Of course something else will come up and there will be another delay but I suppose the point is that they didn't file as they had promised. No surprise there then.

Hi Anley

Sorry old bean, but you've just lost your £1million pounds! SOM have now confirmed the date, time and location for the meeting! NO I'm not going to post it up here as per previous posts, but I'm sure we can get you a picture of me, SOMSHARES, OLDONELEG, MICHAELC31 and any other T2W members who wish to have a photo taken on the day to prove it!!!

Cheers

Mugs

I don't think the bookies will pay out until the horse crosses the line. From what I've seen only a fool would take SOMs word for it.

Hi SOMSHARES

I had to go back and read the IR e-mail again as I hadn't picked up on the 'Merger' comment. To answer your question, I haven't heard anything on a new merger being planned, but then that does give them a nice rabbit to pull out the hat at the meeting.

As for the CH issue, i did e-mail them the other day, but they said 2 days for a reply. As soon as I get the CH response I'll let you know.

Cheers

Mugs

I don't think the bookies will pay out until the horse crosses the line. From what I've seen only a fool would take SOMs word for it.

You got it PB.

Saying with this company is always one thing but doing is a completely different matter. In fact I'm so confident I've just called my bookie and DOUBLED UP :)

Looking out of my window today it's lovely sunshine so I think i'll go out and spend the winnings this afternoon.......

Just out of interest though where and when is this 'meeting' supposed to happen, or is it a secret again.

Plus, who are the potential 'merger' partners? Oh, let me guess, that will be a secret as well :)

You got it PB.

Saying with this company is always one thing but doing is a completely different matter. In fact I'm so confident I've just called my bookie and DOUBLED UP :)

Looking out of my window today it's lovely sunshine so I think i'll go out and spend the winnings this afternoon.......

Just out of interest though where and when is this 'meeting' supposed to happen, or is it a secret again.

Plus, who are the potential 'merger' partners? Oh, let me guess, that will be a secret as well :)

Hi PBOYLES & ANLEY,

Quite right, the bookies won't pay out until the horse crosses the line and all the stewards enquiries have been completed. But as I have always said, we have to listen to what SOM have to say, it's up to us then to decide what to do with the information.

The meeting details are being kept between SOM investors. As I have already said, to post the details would make the meeting impossible to hold and give SOM an excuse to cancel/delay. THAT is one thing we do not want. So it's only a 'secret' if you're not an investor.

As for the Merger, I haven't heard anything and I doubt we will until the said meeting. However if anyone does know it would be nice to have a heads up!! So yes that is a 'secret' to SOM.

Cheers

Mugs

Last edited:
Hi PBOYLES & ANLEY,

The meeting details are being kept between SOM investors. As I have already said, to post the details would make the meeting impossible to hold and give SOM an excuse to cancel/delay.

Mugs

Or they could just say 'the dog ate my homework' so the meeting is canceled. That would probably be more convincing.

Or they could just say 'the dog ate my homework' so the meeting is canceled. That would probably be more convincing.

Hi PBOYLES

LOL!!
:idea: Why don't you buy £20 worth of shares and come along to the meeting? Your input face-to-face would be invaluable?? :clap:

Cheers

Mugs

The meeting details are being kept between SOM investors. As I have already said, to post the details would make the meeting impossible to hold and give SOM an excuse to cancel/delay.

Mugs - They WILL cancel, mark my words. Well actually they won't cancel all they'll do is 'rearrange' for another date :)

Mugs - They WILL cancel, mark my words. Well actually they won't cancel all they'll do is 'rearrange' for another date :)

Hi PBOYLES

Well lets look at the glass half full and see what happens. They have said that even if the accounts have not been filled this meeting will still go ahead, so that's one less reason for them not to 'rearrange'.

Cheers

Mugs

Hi SOMSHARES

As for the CH issue, i did e-mail them the other day, but they said 2 days for a reply. As soon as I get the CH response I'll let you know.

Cheers Mugs

Hi SOMSHARES and other Investors

This is the response I received from CH today:

Our Ref COMP/0**89327/CP
Date 15 September 2010

Dear Mr ******

SPIRIT ON MEDIA GROUP PLC

Strike off action has ceased as we are currently in correspondence with the company. If you wish to contact me my number is ***** *** ***.

Yours sincerely

Mr C Price
Compliance Case Officer

So CH seem to be happy with something SOM are doing.

Cheers

Mugs

Hi PBOYLES

Well lets look at the glass half full and see what happens. They have said that even if the accounts have not been filled this meeting will still go ahead, so that's one less reason for them not to 'rearrange'.

Cheers

Mugs

That wasnt from me.

No way, they might pack me off to Colditz.

Hi PBOYLES

Firstly, yes sorry got confused, ANLEY the 'glass half full' was for you!!!!

As for packing you off to Colditz, that's now a very plush Hotel so it wouldn't be too bad!!! :LOL:

Cheers

Mugs

Hi SOM investors,having recently spoken with certain high ranking player connected with SOM, I am now far more hopeful I have not just P---ed my money up the wall. I am the most pessimistic individual I know, but I am now cautiously optimistic with regard the future, and a reasonable return on my 25,000 Euros. Will chat more

Hi SOM investors,having recently spoken with certain high ranking player connected with SOM, I am now far more hopeful I have not just P---ed my money up the wall. I am the most pessimistic individual I know, but I am now cautiously optimistic with regard the future, and a reasonable return on my 25,000 Euros. Will chat more

I think you are believing what you want to believe. Even if you had your share certificates how much would the share price have to rise before you were at break even point?

ps Did you buy your shares from ALV Group?

Hello Team,
well as I stated previously they would miss their filing deadline. But guess what, you are about to have your shares restricted this time properly when the merger is announced thus making the shares untradable for another year or two. Or perhaps a reverse split, thus ending your pain once and for all rather than drag it out another few years. Speak with you after the meeting/

"high ranking player"

That one made me laugh.

I wonder what the spiel is, no doubt this 'high ranking player' is in 'secret meetings' as I write with the company's 'investment bankers' and the talks are looking 'extremly promising'.

What a load of old ********.

Hello Team,
well as I stated previously they would miss their filing deadline. But guess what, you are about to have your shares restricted this time properly when the merger is announced thus making the shares untradable for another year or two. Or perhaps a reverse split, thus ending your pain once and for all rather than drag it out another few years. Speak with you after the meeting/

Hi MICHAELC12

Can you elaborate on post please? I understand the merger bit, though how they expect to restrict the shares I don't know, but the reverse split and ending our pain doesn't make any sense to me?

Cheers

Mugs