Spiriton Media Group

Hi

Not sure if this helps but i have access to companies house info and according to the records I can see a dissolution filled on the 10/06/2010 .

For Info here are the top 10 shareholders:

VIDACOS NOMINEES LIMITED 99,391,969 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
SECURITIES SERVICES NOMINEES LIMITED 11,494,650 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
LYNCHWOOD NOMINEES LIMITED 3,852,557 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
GOLDMAN SACHS SECURITIES (NOMINEES) LTD 3,000,000 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
EVOLUTION SECURITIES NOMINEES LIMITED 1,000,000 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
PERSHING NOMINEES LIMITED 750,000 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
VIDACOS NOMINEES LIMITED 348,676 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
HSBC GLOBAL CUSTODY NOMINEE (UK) LTD 146,970 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
HSBC GLOBAL CUSTODY NOMINEE (UK) LTD 15,178 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025

Hi

Not sure if this helps but i have access to companies house info and according to the records I can see a dissolution filled on the 10/06/2010 .

For Info here are the top 10 shareholders:

VIDACOS NOMINEES LIMITED 99,391,969 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
SECURITIES SERVICES NOMINEES LIMITED 11,494,650 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
LYNCHWOOD NOMINEES LIMITED 3,852,557 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
GOLDMAN SACHS SECURITIES (NOMINEES) LTD 3,000,000 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
EVOLUTION SECURITIES NOMINEES LIMITED 1,000,000 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
PERSHING NOMINEES LIMITED 750,000 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
VIDACOS NOMINEES LIMITED 348,676 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
HSBC GLOBAL CUSTODY NOMINEE (UK) LTD 146,970 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025
HSBC GLOBAL CUSTODY NOMINEE (UK) LTD 15,178 ORDINARY GBP 0.0025

Seinfeld,

Can you see who was selling shares in the past year or just who holds shares currently? Obviously those are all nominee accounts so we dont know their true identity. Even so it would be interesting to see which nominee accounts were involved in the dumping of the shares and the resulting price crash.

Hi All

Just found this after looking up a google of Sparta Matrix Scam, thanks ROSEHOUND, this makes very interesting reading if anyone is interested;
http://teakdoor.com/thailand-and-asia-news/32298-update-old-thai-boiler-room-fraud-4.html

However it does point to ALV Group and the mess left behind by them and the link with SOM!!!:eek:
Cheers
Mugs

Mugs,

Read that a while back, you can see how these guys are big time fraudsters. Anything and everything they touch is a scam, that's their business, not investments, not media activities, not TV stations, just fraud and theft.

I fear you may now be on the mugs list and you will receive many calls to buy into scam shares in the future.

Hi

Do you mean the 'first gazette' issued in June? If so that was recently suspended after they gave CH a new deadline for filing accounts. I'm sure the matter of dissolution will come up again soon but for the time being they seem to have dodged it.

Good day to all!

Has anyone got a confirmed date of the meeting and where it will be held? Mugs, thanks for your interest in me getting my shares in the 1st top 10 but I'm not holding my breath. Plus, it would seem unfair to pick certain people to receive their shares before others. I would think it would be first come, first serve. Someone had said they got their shares into their bank acct in earlier comments. He seemed sure that it was the proper holdings. If, so, then why are we waiting? The Lugano IR ofc said they only handle Europe shareholders. Maybe they are toe ones that got their shares and have the liberty to have sold already. Has anyone thought about that?

Wow, I've just read through this epic thread and many thanks to anley and PB for their tireless work which must be akin to beating your head against a wall. I guess some people don't want to listen to what they don't want to hear

I am mightily impressed with oldonelegs portfolio - I don't think I could lose that much money if I tried!

I look forward to the ultra slow realisation of somshares that he has really been scammed. Talk about thick headed.

Wow, I've just read through this epic thread and many thanks to anley and PB for their tireless work which must be akin to beating your head against a wall. I guess some people don't want to listen to what they don't want to hear

I am mightily impressed with oldonelegs portfolio - I don't think I could lose that much money if I tried!

I look forward to the ultra slow realisation of somshares that he has really been scammed. Talk about thick headed.

Hi Hoggums

I don't think anyone here is now of the ilk that we believe we will get a return, just more the ever hopeful!! OLDONELEG is a trooper and good luck to him, because as I've said many times if he gets rich so do we!! Assuming we get our share certs!!! We are all grateful to Anley & PB for their imparted wisdom.
We can but hope, and to say the light at the end of the tunnel is flickering would be a very big understatement, but until the fat lady sings loud and proud (IE no accounts are filled and the company dissolved by CH) then we can all hang on with our finger tips and pray to any f*#ker that will listen that we get a result.:clap:

Cheers
Mugs

Wow! where did you come from Hoggums? If you had constructive comments then I could appreciate it, but if you only come on the forum to criticize, then go back to your dog house. I started this forum to bring light to the situation and get some answers. Personally I've mentally written it off so it really doesn't matter what happens to som. But there are others who still have faith and hope. Gradually what is, is what is. If all you've got to offer is a few smart-ass comments, there's plenty of other forums for you to chose. wink wink!

Good day to all!

Has anyone got a confirmed date of the meeting and where it will be held? Mugs, thanks for your interest in me getting my shares in the 1st top 10 but I'm not holding my breath. Plus, it would seem unfair to pick certain people to receive their shares before others. I would think it would be first come, first serve. Someone had said they got their shares into their bank acct in earlier comments. He seemed sure that it was the proper holdings. If, so, then why are we waiting? The Lugano IR ofc said they only handle Europe shareholders. Maybe they are toe ones that got their shares and have the liberty to have sold already. Has anyone thought about that?

Hi SOMSHARES

Well if you got yours it would be an honest post on here to say that the system did work!!!
As for the meeting, nothing through as far as I know!!!
However to all investors; should this meeting be arranged and a date and location forthcoming PLEASE can we keep it to ourselves! Otherwise we will just give SOM the opportunity to cancel it. If the meetings details are leaked it will make policing the entry almost impossible. Once the meeting has taken place, yes we can post our findings should the need arise!!
As for the European and Far East investors, from previous e-mails I believe that some of these do indeed have their share certs!! Why not us i do not know!!!

Cheers
Mugs

Hi Mugs:

Thanks for your feedback. I agree with you to a degree, but shareholder meetings are for ALL shareholders and not just for a select few that may get a notice and others not. If it's truly a public company, then the meeting should be announced openly and certainly they can allow only shareholders on record into the meeting. Anything but that, would be considered having a private session with only a few shareholders. They should announce the meeting date and place well beforehand to give time for those to plan attending. I heard that it was planned for the 12th on a Sunday. Have you ever heard of a Shareholders meeting on a Sunday?? Seems odd to me but if so, I'm there! Any comments from PB and Anley?

Hi Mugs:

Thanks for your feedback. I agree with you to a degree, but shareholder meetings are for ALL shareholders and not just for a select few that may get a notice and others not. If it's truly a public company, then the meeting should be announced openly and certainly they can allow only shareholders on record into the meeting. Anything but that, would be considered having a private session with only a few shareholders. They should announce the meeting date and place well beforehand to give time for those to plan attending. I heard that it was planned for the 12th on a Sunday. Have you ever heard of a Shareholders meeting on a Sunday?? Seems odd to me but if so, I'm there! Any comments from PB and Anley?

So I guess from your post that there is going to be a meeting but that details have been kept quiet and not everyone has been invited. Presumably this will be so that nobody rocks the boat at the meeting or perhaps they don't want to advertise their presence in the UK in case they have another visit from Dixon of Dock Green (joke for the over 40s only).

Now that our D Day analogies have worn a bit thin I think you should ask for it to be rearranged to 15th September. That's Battle of Britain Day, the day the tide was finally turned against the Germans.

So who will you be Somshares, Neville Chamberlain with his share certificate blowing in the wind saying 'peace in our time', or Mr Churchill shouting 'you're a bunch of lying crooks'? History will judge you. You know what happened the last time.

So I guess from your post that there is going to be a meeting but that details have been kept quiet and not everyone has been invited. Presumably this will be so that nobody rocks the boat at the meeting or perhaps they don't want to advertise their presence in the UK in case they have another visit from Dixon of Dock Green (joke for the over 40s only).

Now that our D Day analogies have worn a bit thin I think you should ask for it to be rearranged to 15th September. That's Battle of Britain Day, the day the tide was finally turned against the Germans.

So who will you be Somshares, Neville Chamberlain with his share certificate blowing in the wind saying 'peace in our time', or Mr Churchill shouting 'you're a bunch of lying crooks'? History will judge you. You know what happened the last time.

Hi PBOYLES and SOMSHARES

No meeting has been arranged as far as I know! Only the one mention for 11th September, I know nothing about the 12th?? If the police need to be involved then I'm sure those present can call 999 or the appropriate number on the day if need be? But if I had a choice of copper to turn up it would be my mate Old Gene Genie aka Gene Hunt, now he'd get the confession alright!! LOL.
All I I was trying to say was that to post the date on here would just cause mayhem if loads of non-share holders turn up to try and gate-crash the meeting!!! If the meeting is arranged we don't want to give SOM ANY reason to cancel it!!!
SOMSHARES; I agree that to exclude any shareholders would be unfair, but if any share holders are reading this forum and do not get the IR update at present then they need to contact IR directly! The e-mail address can be easily obtained from the website or this forum. It's not our job to hold their hands!!!
I for one really want this meeting, and I do not want to give the directors any excuses to cancel it, that is why I asked for the date to be kept within SOM investors. I hope you can see my point?

PBOYLES; D-Day, Battle of Britain, '66 world cup final, I don't care, as long as we get a result either way!!! I just want to put this saga to bed and know exactly where I and the other investors stand.

Cheers
Mugs

Why would a shareholders meeting of a UK Plc need to be shrouded in secrecy? Are they afraid someone might turn up and tell the truth or something?

If I have time this week I will check out some stuff about the directors at companies house. I smell a rat with all those german named businesses being dissolved at the Sussex farmhouse address.

Why would a shareholders meeting of a UK Plc need to be shrouded in secrecy? Are they afraid someone might turn up and tell the truth or something?

If I have time this week I will check out some stuff about the directors at companies house. I smell a rat with all those german named businesses being dissolved at the Sussex farmhouse address.

Hi PBOYLES

The first meeting is just an 'informal' investors meeting! The AGM is still to be planned. As for 'shrouded in secrecy', that's not really my aim, I just don't want to give them any excuse to delay/cancel the meeting. Once we know when the meeting will be, we can ask for your help to ensure the right questions are asked. I will probably PM you on this so that SOM will not be able to monitor this blog and have ready made answers for us.

To be honest I can smell more than one rat, but thanks for the help.

Cheers

Mugs

Hi PBOYLES

The first meeting is just an 'informal' investors meeting! The AGM is still to be planned. As for 'shrouded in secrecy', that's not really my aim, I just don't want to give them any excuse to delay/cancel the meeting. Once we know when the meeting will be, we can ask for your help to ensure the right questions are asked. I will probably PM you on this so that SOM will not be able to monitor this blog and have ready made answers for us.

To be honest I can smell more than one rat, but thanks for the help.

Cheers

Mugs

OK PM me when you need to.

The final date is Sept 8, according to the 1st gazette. But that's been lifted according to pb. Is there a new date set for the deadline? Will they allow them to extend again and again? No word on the shares yet. Price I see is at .017. oldoneleg, haven't heard from you lately. Is now a good time to buy or should I be sure and wait til it goes back up?

The final date is Sept 8, according to the 1st gazette. But that's been lifted according to pb. Is there a new date set for the deadline? Will they allow them to extend again and again? No word on the shares yet. Price I see is at .017. oldoneleg, haven't heard from you lately. Is now a good time to buy or should I be sure and wait til it goes back up?

I think what they said was that SOM promised CH that they would file within one month. I believe that was on or around the 13th August so in theory the deadline is 13 September. I will look it up again and let you know.