Sphere Coin - Decentralised Social Network

Nowler

Experienced member
:cheesy:
I just invested $50 in ICO from Sphere :rolleyes:

I know next to nothing about them, and to be totally honest, I was high when I bought em and was doing so for the laugh. They are some sort of early stage decentralised social networking thingymabobby.

Myself and one of the lads were talking and he mentioned that I could pick up 50 tokens just for signing up and 50 for each referral. I was sitting at 200 tokens and we thought, "fk it...". So we went halves on $100 worth :LOL:

In total, I own 1,600 tokens and I believe it floats Monday??
Last time I checked 1 token was worth .14c (I could be wrong though)

I don't know...
I just thought some of you would appreciate the laugh after me being so skeptical of crypto's in past threads.

That is all!
You can all now go back to your daily lives :smart:

It's worth having a beer money punt on one of the cheap coins surely? Hold it for a few years and hopefully make a fortune!

It's worth having a beer money punt on one of the cheap coins surely? Hold it for a few years and hopefully make a fortune!

That's it mate.
I have no high hopes...it will do what it does.

It was only $50 and it was pretty funny at the time, and will probably continue to be funny when we hit the local tonight and try to pay for the beers in Sphere SAT's (this rural local doesn't even accept plastic) :LOL:

I bought it with the intention of holding for years anyway.

A little insight into Sphere - decentralised social networking:

That's it mate.
I have no high hopes...it will do what it does.

It was only $50 and it was pretty funny at the time, and will probably continue to be funny when we hit the local tonight and try to pay for the beers in Sphere SAT's (this rural local doesn't even accept plastic) :LOL:

I bought it with the intention of holding for years anyway.

Good luck with it(y)

If I was going to have a punt on any of them it would be trx however it does seem a bit scammy but don't they all?

Good luck with it(y)

If I was going to have a punt on any of them it would be trx however it does seem a bit scammy but don't they all?

They do.
Even this one looks a bit scammy...
A few things about it that don't look right. Or at least didn't at one point.

This wasn't a calculated investment. It started out as a joke which resulted in me buying 50 bucks worth. I don't have a plan really, apart from holding for years :)

Maybe I should look at running away with half of any short term profit to get my money back and let the rest ride...

Maybe I should look at running away with half of any short term profit to get my money back and let the rest ride...

Yep, this would be the sensible thing to do, every time it doubles, sell half...

Yep, this would be the sensible thing to do, every time it doubles, sell half...

Now all I have to do is figure out how I'm supposed to take it out :LOL:
I've little to no idea how any of this works. Perhaps it will be clearer once they float

I was initially more interested in earning dividends should the company make it in the decentralised social network realm.

Far too sensible if you ask me! You don't buy a $1 lottery ticket to win $2. Hold on 'til it's increased 100 fold, then sell :)

Far too sensible if you ask me! You don't buy a $1 lottery ticket to win $2. Hold on 'til it's increased 100 fold, then sell :)

The problem is: whit the lottery ticket, you know how much is the jackpot, with gambling like this, you don't, so I think it is sensible to take some chips off the table when you are in the green, but still leave some skin in the game :)

Oops...
I misunderstood...

That was only the pre-sale.
The ICO runs until April.

Back into my box I go :)

If i'm not mistaken Sphere gives you 100 coins if u will log in :) And also there is a referral system that gives you extra 50 coins for every who logged in

If i'm not mistaken Sphere gives you 100 coins if u will log in :) And also there is a referral system that gives you extra 50 coins for every who logged in

That's correct.
We'll... It was 50 coins when I did it but it used to be 100.

I downloaded the Sphere Social Network app the other day