Spead betting in scotland

Erm no you're alright thanks. I've got a life. Spending an evening with a bunch of desperate punters and bookies, talking about the markets and being sold your ropey platform is more than I can consider. But thanks anyway.

Hi,

Well the platform has been significantly improved. Our spreads are also very competitive now as well, better than some in fact. So although we're having a launch party, we also have good reason for it to be taking place.

Thanks

Erm no you're alright thanks. I've got a life. Spending an evening with a bunch of desperate punters and bookies, talking about the markets and being sold your ropey platform is more than I can consider. But thanks anyway.

I might drop in, but:
a) Will anyone be playing the bagpipes?
b) Are kilts compulsory?
c) What does the receptionist look like?

PS. Shouldn't you be down as a vendor?

According to your website your margins for indices/FX are 200/300 suggesting your minimum opening balance must be on the high side. If this is the case you may want to check out your competition ~ IG, CS, ODL etc.. They don't tie up a huge multiple of our cash for any trade, in fact as low as 10% of what you do in some cases.

Hi,

Well the platform has been significantly improved. Our spreads are also very competitive now as well, better than some in fact. So although we're having a launch party, we also have good reason for it to be taking place.

Thanks

We have in fact reduced our margins as well, coincidently. We are currently in the process of updating this onto our website. And my previous comment refers to our spreads, not margins, however, point taken.

From your very first post on this thread you have been far from forthcoming with any relevant information about your company. You have just given us another example by telling us that you have reduced your spreads but no detail. Seems a strange way to promote a company. Leaving so much info out of your responses will only lead to people drawing their own conclusions and in this industry that is not likely to be in your favour.

Let's have a bit more openness and more constructive & detailed responses on here, you never know you might just attract a few more guests to the Balmoral.

We have in fact reduced our margins as well, coincidently. We are currently in the process of updating this onto our website. And my previous comment refers to our spreads, not margins, however, point taken.

Can you send the details of the two individuals to me through a private email and i'll get them added to the list if possible. Will need to check how we are looking for numbers.