Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idle thought #1: I suspect Scamish89 would rip off his own mother.

Idle thought #2: I am definitely voting for the Tories at the next election. The quicker we make it harder to claim benefits, the better.

Idle thought #3: Colourful strobe lights??? Is he some kind of chav pimp?

PS I know you're reading this, Scamish. The sooner you learn to live a life of honesty and decency, the quicker you will achieve the happiness you seek.

PPS Colourful strobes???

Last edited:
Idle thought #2: I am definitely voting for the Tories at the next election. The quicker we make it harder to claim benefits, the better.

it was the Tories who pushed millions onto incapacity benefit to paper over their appalling record on job creation and mass unemployment.

Whatever the downfalls of this government, I'll not be fooled that the tories will solve anything.

UTB

Personally I'll vote for the party that send the tree huggers and do gooders back to Jordan on the same boat with the rest of the scum..:mad:

it was the Tories who pushed millions onto incapacity benefit to paper over their appalling record on job creation and mass unemployment.

Whatever the downfalls of this government, I'll not be fooled that the tories will solve anything.

UTB

Agree there mate, I haven't bothered voting for years, I honestly don't see it makes much difference who's in, its a big scam if you ask me, when an opposition party gets back into power, you don't see them repeal legislation that they've been slagging for the past 5 years or whatever, they may disguise the other parties policies with a name change but basically the status quo continues, local as well as central gov.

Theres an excellent reason to vote then .....personally I will vote for any extreme party or candidate as a protest againt everything mainstream....
One day they will get the message....this country is sh!t

one of them on ET has just blown a boat load. taking a break from trading. now as much as i hate to see people losing money you could see this coming a mile off.

one of them on ET has just blown a boat load. taking a break from trading. now as much as i hate to see people losing money you could see this coming a mile off.

I'm sure he's been losing about $1k a day, day in, day out.

Dude - didn't you SEE his profile picture?

Well - seeing as they're strobes, I guess they alternate between being colourful and being, erm, off. At high speed.

No, I didn't see the profile pic.

What I meant was... strobes... IN YOUR HOME???

I am so getting strobes installed. Maybe even in my car? How wild would that be!?(y)

For the benefit of all those who missed it......

attachment.php

Hey, if it works........! Sure some laughed at 'head & Shoulders'.

Status
Not open for further replies.