• couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

rofl.

check out those love handles

He hasn't in terms of his account balance. Just needs to focus on the trades again.

didn't mention his account. he's on a bad run after market conditions changed and realised his daft sytem and reasoning don't work.

Indeed. As cliched as it sounds, the mental battle is by far the hardest thing to master in this malarky.

He's down to 3K and coming to grips with the reality of a giant stops system and the realisation that he's fallable too. His last trade cost him 25% of his account.

he's gone mad, completely messed up in the head with all the stress he's put himself under. last post was about a plan he's not going to tell anyone about and that he will never be around to post on any forum ever again...hmmm.

he's gone mad, completely messed up in the head with all the stress he's put himself under. last post was about a plan he's not going to tell anyone about and that he will never be around to post on any forum ever again...hmmm.

Don't believe it. It was a "I'm feeling sorry for myself, please tell me how much you all love me" post designed to tug on the sympathy strings of all those who follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.