SP500 E-Mini | EPU9

lwlmedia

Any wise and experienced trader here willing to guide, advise, or pass on some technical indicators I can use to day-trade the SP500 e-mini ?

Basically anything that's proven to pinpoint pivot points ?

Any advice on WHEN to trade this market .... right at open ? Mid-day ?

I had just started a thread with this post:

"Could someone explain to me a method of trading price on the emini S&P using I assume support and resistance from the overnight numbers? I see where some just trade price, no indicators, and would like to know how to do it. What are the triggers for taking the trade as the price reaches the pre-determined levels when using only price and no indicators?"

Is this how you trade those numbers? Are they based on the overnight or the range from the day Friday?

thanks Nik,

figures for Mon 13/7:

premarket:

market:

I had just started a thread with this post:

"Could someone explain to me a method of trading price on the emini S&P using I assume support and resistance from the overnight numbers? I see where some just trade price, no indicators, and would like to know how to do it. What are the triggers for taking the trade as the price reaches the pre-determined levels when using only price and no indicators?"

Is this how you trade those numbers? Are they based on the overnight or the range from the day Friday?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/34568-es-tonight.html