Something I just noticed

shadowninja

Legendary member
I've only recently been trading currency... and noticed that with IG Index, I can trade all day and all night. Doomed, I tell you.

You say that, but you lot shut up shop around Friday 9pm my time and then the Aussies start 10pm Sunday my time. I'll sleep Saturday night. :cheesy:

True enough, but Friday's after you lot head off to the pub things tend to get quiet and the Aussies and Kiwis don't seem to like to do much on Monday mornings. There ain't much meaningful action until Tokyo gets rolling, if even then.

EUR/JPY has always been one of my favorites, but I trade any of the major pairs and crosses that presents a good opportunity. I tend to be a more position oriented trader. When I'm more short-term trading it's usually USD/JPY, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD - occassionally something else.

EUR/JPY has always been one of my favorites, but I trade any of the major pairs and crosses that presents a good opportunity. I tend to be a more position oriented trader. When I'm more short-term trading it's usually USD/JPY, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD - occassionally something else.

At the mo, I'm day trading EUR/JPY and position trading EUR/USD. My little head can't deal with any more than just two.

I try to stick to USD, no matter how you look at it it's still the most significant currency.

and I agree, no one likes moday mornings.

You're all right. Those Aussies are lazy buggers.

This is the current graph: ----------------------------------

GET TO WORK!