some options noobie questions.

yari123

what are these technical analysis tools, with weird looking red and green graphs? should i download them and will it help me make better choices ?

im rather new to options.

and also, is there a simulator where i can excercise options, so far freeones like virtualstockexchange doesn't allow it, and investopedia restricts on buying contracts.

options seem very attractive, but i also realize there are many risks, and its far more complex than just buying and trading common shares....i read somewhere that 10% people excercise, 60% close, and 30% get wiped....

so far options seems to be very heavy on technical analysis...i still need to find out much more.

I hear some people made a grand into like 100k in like a year....is this really possible? im not that naive to gamble that much, but options seems like a good choice for leverage.

regards,

yari123

They have some good free screeners and options tools at the OIC site:

www.888options.com.

As for exercising, I wouldn't worry too much about that. There aren't many situations where it is advantageous to exercise your options. You're usually much better off just selling your options in the open market.