Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
MT--LT forecasts

Here's my LT--MT forecasts:
EUR/USD-- The daily kijun was hit today at 1.2172. The upside target is now the weekly tenken at 1.2603.
USD/CHF-- Bottom of the weekly cloud at 1.0318
GBP/USD--1.4993. Tehre could be a retracement afterwards. Eventually, 1.3837, YS2.
AUD/USD-- .7827-- bottom of the weekly cloud
USD/CAD-- 1.1411--top of the monthly cloud.
NZD/USD-- .6262-- weekly bottom of the cloud
GBP/JPY-- Once under 132.81, comfortably, then 119.80, YS2
GBP/CHF-- 1.5922--YS2
EUR/AUD--1.7525, the monthlky kijun.
EUR/CAD--Weekly close above 1.2996, then 1.4228.
AUD/JPY-- There is some sort of techncial difficulty on my chart for this pair. It will be the bottom of the weekly cloud
NZD/JPY--56.95--bottom of the weekly cloud.
CAD/JPY--79.34--bottom of the weekly cloud.
GBP/AUD--2.1654--monthly kijun.
AUD/NZD-- 1.1929--monthly kijun.
GBP/CAD--1,6361-- monthly tenken.
NZD/CHF--6994-- bottom of the weekly cloud.
DJIA-- Once there is a weekly lcose below 9,724, then it will be to the bottom of the cloud at 8,596.

All due respect, I was told earlier today that the ichimoku is only backward looking. Well, these forecasts are all looking forward. Refer back to this post # after they all hit.
BTW, I opened an account just for my LT trades. Everyone of them are on my platform. After they hit, I intend on publishing the proof.
Don't worry. As always, no ulterior motive. I'm only proving the effectiveness of the ichimoku. Oooh, I love this.

Forex Mathematics

The nice thing about the markets is they cannot be manipulated, becuase of the mathematical correlation between all the pairs. As an example, the current price as of this writing on the EUR/USD is 1.2184, the GBP/USD is 1.5052, and the EUR/GBP is .8094.
In algebra we learned that x/y * y/z = x/z; therefore, GBP/USD * EUR/GBP = EUR/USD. 1.5052 * .8084 = 1.2184.
You can also do it for multiple currencies, as in the example of GBP/USD * NZD/CHF * USD/NZD = GBP/CHF.
Also, as a rule, the oil prices follow the USD/CAD pair, the DJIA follows the USD/JPY, therefore, as a rule those markets also follow the forex markets, and simialr correlations can also be drawn with other markets.

Hey Pipcounter, What are your thoughts about the USDCHF bottom. My charts are showing 1.06 as a very likely target.

Dave, I was getting ready to head to your thread and shake the place up. I hope you had a good trip. OTOH, there is only one EW man in town, so no one could have sat in for you.
Circa 1.06 is solid support, but that won't be the end. Refer to post #145 for my target. I'm short the pair right now.

Hey Pipcounter, What are your thoughts about the USDCHF bottom. My charts are showing 1.06 as a very likely target.

Re: MT--LT forecasts

Got a question. When was the last time you saw someone get 2,003 pips on their live account in one day-- 17 winning, and none losing? They're still up, and will be until they hit my targets.
We know I'm not advertising anything. We know I'm not too smart (Only have little amount of college in me.). It is the ichimoku, and my S&R's.
Keep an open mind about this baby. There is no indicator like it. No, no, no. I am not bagging on anyone's method of trading. There are a few (no misprint) on this site that I enjoy follwoing their threads because of the rich content.
BTw, let's be fair. I do have a miniscule amount of margin on these positions. I just wanted to do it to prove the power of the Ichimoku.
Now that I am done blowing the Great Ichi's horn, I can go on to other things

Here's my LT--MT forecasts:
EUR/USD-- The daily kijun was hit today at 1.2172. The upside target is now the weekly tenken at 1.2603.
USD/CHF-- Bottom of the weekly cloud at 1.0318
GBP/USD--1.4993. Tehre could be a retracement afterwards. Eventually, 1.3837, YS2.
AUD/USD-- .7827-- bottom of the weekly cloud
USD/CAD-- 1.1411--top of the monthly cloud.
NZD/USD-- .6262-- weekly bottom of the cloud
GBP/JPY-- Once under 132.81, comfortably, then 119.80, YS2
GBP/CHF-- 1.5922--YS2
EUR/AUD--1.7525, the monthlky kijun.
EUR/CAD--Weekly close above 1.2996, then 1.4228.
AUD/JPY-- There is some sort of techncial difficulty on my chart for this pair. It will be the bottom of the weekly cloud
NZD/JPY--56.95--bottom of the weekly cloud.
CAD/JPY--79.34--bottom of the weekly cloud.
GBP/AUD--2.1654--monthly kijun.
AUD/NZD-- 1.1929--monthly kijun.
GBP/CAD--1,6361-- monthly tenken.
NZD/CHF--6994-- bottom of the weekly cloud.
DJIA-- Once there is a weekly lcose below 9,724, then it will be to the bottom of the cloud at 8,596.

All due respect, I was told earlier today that the ichimoku is only backward looking. Well, these forecasts are all looking forward. Refer back to this post # after they all hit.
BTW, I opened an account just for my LT trades. Everyone of them are on my platform. After they hit, I intend on publishing the proof.
Don't worry. As always, no ulterior motive. I'm only proving the effectiveness of the ichimoku. Oooh, I love this.

Dave, I was getting ready to head to your thread and shake the place up. I hope you had a good trip. OTOH, there is only one EW man in town, so no one could have sat in for you.
Circa 1.06 is solid support, but that won't be the end. Refer to post #145 for my target. I'm short the pair right now.

I can go with that for a final target. Fibo 76.4 is at 1.0330. I think we should get a "B" wave back up and since the 1.06 is a good fibo level then it would reason that it will begin there. As for the green line I drew, the 1.12 will be the 50 percent retracement if it bounces off the 1.06.

Attachments

• CHF_06_30_2010_Day.PNG
    CHF_06_30_2010_Day.PNG
    30.5 KB · Views: 126
Soondoock,

I have some really good posts and a series on the ichimoku cloud. Coming up, I will post a series of threads on the proper usage of my S&R's.
I don't want the confidence in my methodology to come across as a smugness or that I am better than anyone else. However, mine is the best for me, as it garners me a bunch of pips.
The idea behind what I do is not necessarily brainwash the traders into believing they need to use the ichimoku, but to help and abet the beginning or aspiring trader's interests.
Posted, is one live example. I added a second AUD/USD position to my Mt--LT platform. This is the daily chart. Notice how the candle has made its way out of the daily cloud. It is sitting just below the cloud and under the kijun, with the tenken converging quickly on the kijun. This means we are going to have another move DOWN and it will have some teeth in it. We are currently having a bit of a pullback. Other timeframes will tell a story that is not being told here, but looking at this one, we see the tenken cathcing up to the kijun while still inside the cloud. Once the tenken crosses the kijun, watch out!
The reason the confidence is so high this pair is going to make it to at least .7827 is that is the bottom of the weekly cloud. Once a candle enters the cloud, then there is about an 85% chance it will exit the opposite side.
Also, you will notice I will use hindsight to use as examples, but always revert to a forward-looking mentaility in order to create as much transparency as possible.
I hope this thread turns out to be a lot of fun for you.

Hello Guys,
Will be glad to follow the thread.

Attachments

• aususd.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 116
thanks for welcome words.
I Also spent some time studying the Ichimoku, and that is why I am interested in your approach. It is also good way to compare my own (not very experienced) view of market with yours.

But it seems My chart differs form yours. What parameters of Ichi do you have?
Cheers.

Dave, yesterday I was hurredly conceptualizing an answer for you. Specifically, a major support appeared to be 1.0695, the daily 200 MA. There will also be support at 1.0659, 61.8% of YR1--YP. Current price is 1.0687. Ultimately, the bottom of the weekly cloud should be containment, which is currently 1.0323. That will also collaborate perfectly with my YP at 1.0358.
For what will be deemed as a corrective process, this is a correction that really had some strong teeth in it. Some people might have thought I was crazy when I said while it was in the 1.1700's that it would correct to 1.0930. Anyway, this correction will amount to crica 1,375 pips. The year's cycle is 769, which puts a perspective on it, or at least in my little world it does.

Last edited:
I use the default settings, which are 9,26,52.
The only slight difference is that the chart could vary from each platform. This is because there are different settings on how how the hours are logged, and when the broker determines the start of the chart day (1700 -5 GMT is always the actual start of the business day.)
I use two charts--one from my broker, and the other is a demo from a different broker. The demo starts the chart day at 1800 -5 GMT (That is EST here in the US.). My broker starts it at 0000-5 GMT. The demo begins the 4-hour candles on the hours divisible by 4, and my broker begins the 4-hour candles on the even hours that are not divisible by 4.
Thus, all your charts will look slightly different with not only the ichimoku, but all others.
BTW, my LT--MT positions are now up over 3,000 pips. Again, in the spirit of fairness and honesty, I do have a miniscule amount of margin on them.

thanks for welcome words.
I Also spent some time studying the Ichimoku, and that is why I am interested in your approach. It is also good way to compare my own (not very experienced) view of market with yours.

But it seems My chart differs form yours. What parameters of Ichi do you have?
Cheers.

The 3 majors

This pair is also getting ready to present an opportunity. The dotted line at 1.5278 represents the 23.6% level of YS1 back to YP. I'm looking for that to be containment. I still have 1.3847 on my radar once it reverses.
Also the euro is making good progress. I was saying for quite awhile it would hit the daily tenken at 1.2174. It bounced off it rather nicely, and is now headed to the weekly tenken now at 1.2603. I had to adjust my LT--MT target accordingly in order to accomodate the adjustment the tenken made.
Swissy ripped out my support at 1.0692, and then spiked through the 1.0652 level, as of this writing, that is where price is hovering around.

Attachments

• gbpusd.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
Thanks 4xpipcounter for this thread. I will quietly follow you.

Thanks again for responding to me my brother. God bless

A statement

Hey folks, I don't want anyone to think I'm making this up, and don't mistaken me for being cocky. It jsut shows why I beleive in the ichimoku and my S&R's the way I do. Accompanied is my statement. All trades were placed within the last two days, as can be verified, and the trades are up 3,455 pips. 16 are winning and 1 is losing, which was the kiwi I added today.
BTW, this doesn't prove zip about me as a trader. It is only 2 days. I'm not the type that is going to get on here saying you can make 25,792.45% in 5 days of trading. That is hogwash. I will seek to be as transparent as I can be, which is why I will do this occasionally
These trades are also due for some pullback. It's not like thy're going to make a straight line to my targets. I am not living in some sort of dream world.
My largest gain, so far, is the EUR/AUD (check it out) by +532. That could be expected. It has the longest way to go. I'm still holding to 1.7535.
Am I selling anything? Yes! The idea that you can make a few pips trading if you develop a sound methodology.

Attachments

• Statement.png
    Statement.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 166
Re: A statement

Hey folks, ...
...The idea that you can make a few pips trading if you develop a sound methodology.

Ok, I am gonna ask you a question about trading ichimoku. There are many different thoughts about what TF is best to trade with Ichi. Basics says that the most accurate are Daily and higher, what is you opinion, and according to your statement what tf did you used (mostly) to enter mentioned trades?

Hey Pip, I took a stab at the 1.0630 with a stop at 1.0580, looking for the 1.12 range. We'll see how it goes

Dave,

I don't have my charts with me right now (I'm travelling.), but as I recall, the circa area of 1.0635 was the 61.8% level of YR2--YR1. It will look messy if it gets beyond 1.0930 because of the wekly cloud top adn the kijun sitting on top of it.

Hey Pip, I took a stab at the 1.0630 with a stop at 1.0580, looking for the 1.12 range. We'll see how it goes

Re: A statement

Soondoock,

My answer is all of them. I'll give some more examples a little later today when I get back to the charts. It is also important to understand the synthesis between the different timeframes. As an example, if you are looking at the 4-hour chart, and it is showing short, then go short. But, if the daily, weekly, and monthly are all showing long, I'd be staying near the computer if I was short.
As an example, earlier this week, I called it perfectly on the GBP/AUD for a short. I decided to go play with Tucker on our property, adn then came back to finsd the trade moved in my favor, nicely, and then moved against me and I took it on the chin for 22 pips.
I'm writing this as a reminder to myself for later, but I'll show you how the GBP/USD reversed so abruptly, why I know it is headed to 1.3847, but why I was not eager to jump in on the initial move because what happened today was expected.
BTW, keep those questions coming. It's motivating.

Ok, I am gonna ask you a question about trading ichimoku. There are many different thoughts about what TF is best to trade with Ichi. Basics says that the most accurate are Daily and higher, what is you opinion, and according to your statement what tf did you used (mostly) to enter mentioned trades?

Soondoock, I caught this on your personal message, so I might as well go Broadway for the benefit of everyone else.

There is a series in there on my S&R's and the ichimoku. You 'll have to dig through the later part of 2007 to find them.
4xpipcounter.blogspot.com

You'll also know who Tucker is when you get there (heh heh).

Status
Not open for further replies.