Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: USD/CHF trade

Dave, I'll be completely honest here. My S&R's have nothing to do with Fibos. That's why it is rather mind blowing of our results. I had no idea your support point on the reversal was a Fibo point. Check this one out with your Fibos. 1.0930 is the top of the weekly cloud, but 1.0946 is the 76.4% mark of YP--YR1. It will also represent from the low that will be established a complete yearly cycle of a trend. That is naother thing my S&R's do is measure the complete range of a cycle within that period of time.

Look at this daily chart. I f the swissy makes the 1.0178 and then reverses like we think it will then the 1.0950 is exactly the 50% retracement of the previous wave down, so once again the levels are very close.

Attachments

• CHF_08_26_2010_Day.PNG
    CHF_08_26_2010_Day.PNG
    47.2 KB · Views: 125
USD/CHF trade

I have an entry to go long this pair at my MS2 at 1.0180.
If I don't get some strong momentum at that point, then I plan on getting out, and looking for a better entry.
Dave, as per our conversation earlier, I see there is still room to move further DOWN to around 1.0062, and I also made a msitake concerning the dip on the CE. Sorry about that.
Nevertheless, I do not doubt at least a good bounce off the 1.0180 level, which is why I'm entering it. If I'm wrong. I'll take the pips and run, then look for a lower entry for the long.

Aud/usd

I have an entry to go short at the daily tenken at .8914.
If this pair is going to make that move to .8682 before the correction, it needs to make it quickly, or the reversal will catch up to it. The top of the cloud at .8772 is going to act as strong support if it does not make its move.

Hey Paul,

Look at this.

Attachments

• JPY_08_26_2010_5_Min_6.PNG
    JPY_08_26_2010_5_Min_6.PNG
    29.2 KB · Views: 134
It looks like the spike about 3 1/2 hours ago. It is still contained by the WS2 at 84.86. The pair appears ready to challenge 85.02 and 85.82.
I'd love to see a move to 87.50. That will make a nice short.

Hey Paul,

Look at this.

The trades

I can't remember if I posted this trade when I made it. Many trades I do not, and if I didn't post it, I don't post the final outcome. Yet, if I posted it, in the spirit of fair reporting, it would be fair to report when I close it. Confused?
Anyway, I just closed the GBP/NZD at 2.1775 for +249 pips. At one time, I was about 250in the hole on it.
I'm leaving the EUR/GBP and aussie up over the weekend. I thought I was taking it out today, especailly after I got the perfect bounce off the entry.
FYI, in reporting my gains, I do not report it included with the spread, because the spreads are so arbitrary. It also makes reporting an ardurous task (at least for me). So, as an example, GBP/NZD has a 30-pip spread on my platform, so I had a net gain of +219.

Gbp/cad

The move south has been halted by the MR1 at 1.6344. I strongly believe that will be broken on Monday. That is a very strong support area, so it will need the volume that Monday will present to push it through there. In essnece, and unless I'm totally missing something somewhere, the journey has begun to 1.5650.

Attachments

• gbpcad240.jpg
    gbpcad240.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 138
Re: Gbp/cad

I won't say I'm disappointed for be wrong on this one, considering I'm holding a short on it. I was just very surprised that on a Friday afternoon in NY that we have this much teeth in the leg DOWN. Now that it should not look back, the next levels to look for are the DS3 at 1.6316, and the WP at 1.6301. The latter is key. A doji on the weekly means a really fun next 2 weeks on this pair for us short holders. I'm not a candlestick watcher, but this is just one strong obviation.

The move south has been halted by the MR1 at 1.6344. I strongly believe that will be broken on Monday. That is a very strong support area, so it will need the volume that Monday will present to push it through there. In essnece, and unless I'm totally missing something somewhere, the journey has begun to 1.5650.

Preview of the week--082210

What's a Weekly Report without a preview, so here it is. The bold font did not come up as copy-n-pasted it. The original forecast is the 1st paragraph, and how we actually did for the week is the final paragraph. If someone wants the preview, which features the bold print, let me know. WR should be in tommorow:

EUR/USD: The bounce has begin off the top of the daily cloud at 1.2682, and the pump is primed for a move back to 1.2962.
We are higher than we started, but we still need a close above the tenken at 1.2755 to officially begin the journey.

USD/JPY: The pair is headed further DOWN, but is moving too slow to produce a viable trading position. What would be nice is to see a move UP to 87.37. At that point, get ready to pull the short trigger. We will get some action at that point.
We did get the move further DOWN to start the week to the dip at 83.59. We had the radical reversal today.

GBP/USD: This pair can't be trusted. It finally had a comfortable finish under the 1.5584 mark, which means it should be headed to 1.5447. There is still a lot of pressure on the downside, even though I'm still looking for the corrective move to circa 1.5700.
The difference in the views of the euro and cable is the reason euro and its crosses looks like a more sure thing this week than cable.
It finally hit the 1.5447 mark on Tuesday. The low for the week was also established at 1.5373.

USD/CHF: Look for 1.0440 to present a shorting opportunity. The pair is on a slippery slope. 1.0358 should be taken out convincingly this week. After the hopeful correction takes place, we will see a return to 1.0294 this week, and then 1.0231, and a possible shot at 1.0169.
We did get the move to 1.0440 as the peak was 1.0450. 1.0358 was taken out, as we saw the move to 1.0294 on Tuesday, and 1.0231 on Thursday.

EUR/CHF: This pair has me licking my chops. It is also showing that recent Swissy strength is about to be delegated. This pair is off the charts (figure of speech). Current level is 1.3156. Find a place to enter long. 1.3380 is minimum expectation. 1.3792 is the high end. 1.3586 is the center of gravity. Make the center your target, and you should be safe.
I missed on this one. We got the move to start the week, but then it was DOWN since then, but ended the week on a positive note.

AUD/USD: This one is still hot! Current level to .8974 is containment. The pair has its eyes on .8682, and even .8581. There is also a possibility for a move to .8465, but watch out for those lower levels. A strong reversal is impending.
The week start with a move to .8982, and it was DOWN until today. The only problem was .8770 was the established low this week. It turned the corner on the predicted retracement a little quicker than expected.

USD/CAD: I'm expecting a range on this pair between 1.0433—1.0724. If 1.0724, or close to it is hit, then a strong reversal ensues. The exception to said range would happen only at the beginning of the week. We just had a clean bounce off my MR2 at 1.0512, which could lead the pair to MR1 at 1.0395.
We stayed within the range. The dip went to 1.0443 to start the week, and end with the peak at 1.0666.

NZD/USD: .7090 is the MS1. That area should be containment. The pair is ready for its leg DOWN before a strong recovery. In essence, it will make a great short to .6917--.6833, but do not become too infatuated by it.
A sharp spike started the week to .7122, and then the strong reversal carried the pair to .6946. As is evidenced by it not hitting my range on the low, like its cousin the Aussie, it turned the corner quicker than expected, but then I say, “do not become too infatuated by it. “

EUR/GBP:We need either a strong reversal, or this pair is headed to never-never land. Due to the outlook of some of the euro and cable crosses, I would favor a strong reversal. It is hard to see much of a further drop for this pair, provided the scenario is right. Look for move UP to .8297--.8351.
Peak was .8235 for the pair. Things are getting tight for the pair.

EUR/JPY: This leg of the DOWN is exhausted. 108.59 is the MS2, which should be containment. Current level and 112.92 is the broad range channel it should be trapped in this week.
The dip was 105.42. Needless to say, I was wrong. As of this writing price is 108.59—right at MS2.

GBP/JPY: There is no resemblance to its cousin, the EUR/JPY, but the DOWN is coming to an end . The recovery should take us to the MS1 at 133.67, and then back in the DOWN for the possible last leg to 132.52, and then 131.68. There is a possibility for the pair to hit 130.00. If it does, then look out! The UP will turn maniacal. Once the DOWN is finish, R's on the reversal are 132.52, 133.36, 134.20, and 135.04. The 2 in the middle will be the favored targets.
The dip was 128.76, but the reversal was strong. As of this writing the reversal's peak was made at 132.53. The 1st target was hit, but the 2 in the middle would have if the dip didn't go so far.

CHF/JPY: The pair ended the week running into cluster R around the 83.00 level. We should see a move further DOWN, but overall, there are no likely favorable trading scenarios.
The pair stayed under cluster R as the peak was 82.87. The pair was too unpredictable as was implied, and it was a highly volatile week.

GBP/CHF:1.6142 is the 4-hour tenken, which should make for a good short opportunity, for what should be the last leg of this DOWN towards 1.5963. The reversal, as of now, should take us to 1.6159—1.6553, with 1.6356 being a more ideal target.
We got a spike to start the week just on the other side of the tenken at 1.6162. 1.5963 was taken out, as the low was 1.5828. We'll have to wait for the WR to see how far the reversal will take us next week.

EUR/AUD: The pullback at the end of Friday was perfect for this pair. 1.4211 is the MS1. I would look for that to be containment, possibly for the entire week. Look for a place to get in, as this pair is headed to 1.4590—1.5187 on the next leg UP.
The precedent was established at the beginning of the week as the dip was 1.4139, therefore the reversal ended just short of the targeted range at 1.4439.

EUR/CAD: Another test of the top of the daily cloud would be nice for this pair, which is 1.3211. The pair need to get around the TK combo at 1.3370 and 1.3418, respectively, and then 1.3674 is in its sights. I would look for a channel to be maintained between the the of the cloud, and 1.3845. If the latter is hit, then it is an explosive reversal.
We didn't get what would have been nice at 1.3211, and we only got a spike on the other side of the kijun to 1.3518, and then Friday;s strong reversal

AUD/CAD: The recent peak at .9458 could be taken out, but .9495 has blow out implications, but not confirmed yet. For now, things look boring for this pair.
.9495 was the peak for the week. This pair may not be boring next week.

AUD/JPY: A slight correction could be in store, but even current level could be ideal for a short. Caution is advised. There could be a sharp reversal on the horizon. A move to 75.33, and even 74.45. but don't trust it beyond the latter.
The low was 73.56, and we did get the sharp reversal.

NZD/JPY: The DOWN is about exhausted. A mild correction could be imminent, but that could lead into a broad range mild channel. 58.10 is a possibility, but not worth trading
58.48 was the dip, as 58.10 was not realized, which is the reason I was skeptical of this pair. The reversal was also nothing but mild.

CAD/JPY: This pair ended the week by bouncing off the MS2 at 81.33. A retracement to the circa area of the daily tenken at 82.26 to start the week is probably forthcoming. A wide range but mild correction is around the corner, but before that happens, this leg of the DOWN looks solid for 80.82—80.03
81.68 was all we got on the initial move UP. The DOWN was solid, even more solid than expected as the low was 78.41.

AUD/NZD: I originally thought this pair had a chance at 1.1980, but now, no chance. For the time being, it will be stuck in a channel that will range from 1.2441—1.2786.
It was a tight channel between 1.2651 and 1.2517.

GBP/AUD:This pair does not have the obviations its cousin, the EUR/AUD has. The circa area of 1.7303 should be containment on the low end. It will be that circa area we get a bounce, and it could go to 1.7944. OTOH, watch for a sudden u-turn. If it hits 1.7944, or even close, don't think about it. It becomes an excellent short. I don't think that scenario will unfold, as there is nothing obvious about this pair, other than the not so obvious move to the latter mentioned point.
The initial low was 1.7323. The reversal was tight for this pair as the peak was 1.7605. Friday's reversal was no joke, though. It was the type of reversal that would have been expected from 1.7944.

GBP/CAD:This pair is waiting to explode downward, but my timing was wrong on the entry for the short. There is potential for a move upwards to 1.6603. To begin the week it could be priming itself for a corrective pullback, which could mean a dip far enough for maybe a small loss on the pair. This pair may scratch and pull its way higher, but there is still too much of a gravitational pull downward to not expect fireworks once its back in the DOWN
The pair dipped to 1.6243 which would have been a small 40-pip loss if I took it. I was stubborn, and let it go. 1.6469 was the peak and Friday began the fireworks downward.

GBP/NZD: Like its cousin, the EUR/NZD, this pair is strange looking, but more definitive. Strong momentum points UP. A strong bear blowout is still impending. Look for a move this week to 2.1688, and possibly 2.1429. It could even move to 2.1170, but don't trust it. The reversal back in the UP could be vicious. I am currently short this pair and will be content to take it out at 2.1688.
As of this writing the pair established the low at 2.1760. I did take my short out at 2.1775. Still, it was an ugly ride for the week.

NZD/CAD: This pair looks boring for this week, but still will provide a trading opportunity. The MP is .7456. That should be a nice entry for a DOWN that should make it to .7301. Other than that, it looks like a channel with the high end at .7510 and the low end at .7263. Trading the high end looks favorable, if it is the stronger of the moves you are looking for. Also, this week may not provide a choice.
The pair was as boring as predicted. The peak was .7500, 10 points under the high end. That would have also made for the entry as it was also a spike on the other side of the MP. The low for the week was only .7390.

NZD/CHF: This pair has entered the consolidation zone. There are better choices to trade. This really looks like a sleeper.
.7135--.7388 for the week zzzz.

AUD/CHF: A move back to the bottom of the daily cloud at .9256 would make for an ideal entry on a short for this pair. It still has a ticket to keep traveling south. .9071 is a solid target before any substantial recovery will take place. As I peer into the future, containment for any retracement is .9500, and the correction should fall far short of that.
We got that ugly spike because of the Aussie to start the week, so the pair peaked at .9322, then we got the move to .8988. So far, the retracement has taken us to .9261.

CAD/CHF: Swissy has been the strong boy, which is why its crosses has had strong trends. This one is no exception. A bounce back to parity would be nice for the next strong move DOWN. I mild correction lies in the future, but not until .9673--.9458 is hit.
Parity would have been nice, but we only got .9917. .9623 was the dip before the reversal.

EUR/NZD: It's too late for me to say this pair has hit a brick wall at 1.8192 (1.8188, actual peak.). Momentum is slightly UP for the pair, but that could quickly. Also, this pair knows how to move. It is fast! I do favor a strong return to the UP this week, but too many “if's” still revolve around this pair to get too excited or an entry.

My EUR/NZD chart will not come up, so I can't give its preview. Just by the way the euro and kiwi behaved this week. I know there was a strong UP for the pair to start the week, and a massive reversal Friday.

Gold: The bulls have relented the LT control of gold. The peak established 7 weeks ago at 1264.96 should stay in place for quite awhile. At least 1176.98 should be containment on the low end.
1209.90 was the low for the week, so it stayed above containment, as well as under the peak.

Re: Gbp/cad

It looks like it ended the week at my DS3 after slightly spiking through it.

I won't say I'm disappointed for be wrong on this one, considering I'm holding a short on it. I was just very surprised that on a Friday afternoon in NY that we have this much teeth in the leg DOWN. Now that it should not look back, the next levels to look for are the DS3 at 1.6316, and the WP at 1.6301. The latter is key. A doji on the weekly means a really fun next 2 weeks on this pair for us short holders. I'm not a candlestick watcher, but this is just one strong obviation.

Weekly Report--082910

There you go. 28 pairs and gold, in a nutshell for the week. Once again, the ones in bold look especially hot for the week:

EUR/USD: This should be the week we get a close above the daily tenken at 1.2755. We should then be ready for a march towards 1.2963, possibly 1.3063, but 1.3163 is absolute containment. All the levels ending in “63” are pure coincidence. This year, the mathematics of the Fibo levels in between my S&R's worked perfectly from the 38.2>50.0>61.8% levels. I wanted to clarify that because my analysis means more to me than sexy looking numbers.

USD/JPY: To start the week, this pair should make a correction to at least 84.86 which is a combination of the hourly kijun and the 4-hour tenken. From there, the ideal scenario is for the move to continue north to around 87.50. That circa area makes for an ideal short, as on the next leg, we head to the low 83.00's. It could also just keep moving south after a brief stall at 84.86.

GBP/USD: This pair has no place to go on the downside. It's got room for a minor retracement, but Tuesday's low at 1.5373 should be solid until the correction is finished. The correction could also get highly volatile. 1.5720 is on the radar. That area is solid resistance. If that is broken, then we are on our way to 1.5889, and even the recent peak at 1.5998 could be challenged.

USD/CHF: Many of the Swiss crosses look weak, but I am still not convinced of it on the major. It could be this major looks more tightly consolidative with, still, a downside bias. The pair ended the week punching it out with the MS1 at 1.0298. We could get a pullback to start the week, but I'm still expecting upside containment, at least initially, to be circa 1.0358. As it heads back DOWN, then the range on the downside should be 1.0251—1.0072. From a trader's point of view, 1.0180 could be a nice entry to take advantage of what will be eventually a nice LT UP.

EUR/CHF:This pair has now entered the doorway of the new trend. Maximum pullback for the week should be no further than 1.3059, but the 4-hour kijun is preferable at 1.3079. After that, it should be nothing but heading north for this pair. There is lots of R, but then this is going to be a strong UP. I would watch for 1.3214, which is the daily tenken. Once there is a close above that, then 1.3447 could be very tough to get around. Also, look for the area of 1.3334 to be a strong R

AUD/USD: There are a few different scenarios that could unfold here. First, current level could be it, and we are going back DOWN. Second, it could just continue to the MP at .9045, and then reverse. It could also retrace to .8921, then move to .9045, and then be back in the DOWN that way. Basically, the correction on the DOWN took all of one day to complete. The circa area of the latter mentioned should be containment. Over the longer term, this pair is really setting up for explosions down to .8682 and .8501. This week containment on the low end will probably be seen at .8794.

USD/CAD: This leg of the drop should be headed to 1.0464. What is ideal to see a strong recovery from that point to 1.0700. We will get a strong move south from that point where the potential is 1.0361. It's a tight choppy week if we don't get back close to 1.0700. Overall, the pair could make for a nice 3-way trip-- current level>1.0464>1.0700>1.0361.

NZD/USD: There is a cluster R at 1.7150, which is the top of the daily cloud and the kijun. That's containment, or things get sloppy. We could see a zig zag all the way to .7253 if we get a daily close above the aforementioned. On the reversal, I see .7000 as being containment on the downside.

EUR/GBP: This pair is going to be all over the place, and will not make for any kind of an ideal entry, unless one of the extremities is hit at .8339 or .8132. The nice thing is my short was opened at the high end of the current cycle, so I will snag a few pips out of it.

EUR/JPY: Like all yen pairs, a reversal to start the week is favored. This pair will make a nice short to 107.94, and possibly a little deeper. From there, it should be another strong leg UP. This paired seems to be cued in on 109.92 and 111.29, but not necessarily all this week.

GBP/JPY: A move south towards 131.48 will begin the week, then it is headed north the rest of the way. Upper end range for the week is 132.25—134.98. I'm thinking 133.51 is a very viable target.

CHF/JPY: This pair is right in the middle of no man's land. Expect another range for the week of 85.92—81.50. It is not looking very tradeable, unless one of the two extremities is hit.

GBP/CHF: This pair has now entered the doorway to recovery. Look for a correction to start the week to 1.5903. Afterward, the journey north begins. 1.6108—1.6521 should be the upper range this week. Look for the weekly tenken to be a reasonable objective this week at 1.6292

EUR/AUD: There is some uncertainty that revolves around this pair for this week, but this is my best view of this support. It should start off the week continuing its drop with 1.4131 acting as support. The reversal does not look strong, and it also appears stuck in a channel, that after the drop, should range from 1.4492—1.4225.

EUR/CAD: The tenken / top of the cloud combo on the daily should contain any drop this week. Ideally, a move to 1.3624 will create and excellent shorting opportunity that will come equipped with a strong leg.

AUD/CAD: All I got to say is find an entry to go short on this pair. It is ready to motor south. Possible support to start the week will be the hourly tenken and kijun. .9180 might be containment for the week. .9265 is a viable target.

AUD/JPY: This pair looks exciting! Anywhere between current level and 77.15 is making for an ideal short. If it moves close to 75.00, then it should make for an ideal reversal and go back UP. That would need to be monitored as the week moves on.

NZD/JPY: Between current level and 61.08 should be a viable turning point. 59.66 should be as low as it gets this week. Once that circa area is hit, it will make for a nice long as the proclivity will change to the upside, and we'll see a high end of 61.73

CAD/JPY: Another mouthwatering yen cross. It is ready to go south. 79.72—78.75 should be the downside range for the week.

AUD/NZD: Another boring week in store for this pair. The channel it is in remains at 1.2750 and 1.2425. A favorable position is to wait for the weekly kijun to be hit at 1.2662, and then go south.

GBP/AUD: 1.7123 appears to be containment for any further drop. The range this week could be as high as 1.7706, but I'm counting on price to hit the top of the hourly at 1.7514.
Things will get interesting for this pair in the next couple of weeks as the pair should get shoved into the cloud with the tenken and kijun following on its heels.

GBP/CAD: The journey south has begun, but 1.6035 appears to be containment for the week, but that could change as the week progresses.

GBP/NZD: This is not easy. We could get a move back to 2.1954 to start the week. The move could also continue marching its way south to circa 2.1600. If the latter happens, then we have a favorable entry to go long.

NZD/CAD: A slight move south to the hourly kijun at .7469 could begin the week. The MR1 at .7557 is a fresh R point that has not been touched all month. That could be the end of this current UP the pair has been in. There is still not a lot of potential for this pair this week, as we should witness largely a sideways motion.

NZD/CHF: A pullback to start the week should be in store to the 4-hour kijun at .7262, then the move should go to .7421, which is the current top of the cloud. Like the NZD/CAD, things look tight this week. .7128 is the low end on the downside, with .7250 being a more practical target .

AUD/CHF: At current level, this pair is stretched, and needs to let out some of the steam it displayed on the homestretch last week. A correction to .9154 should make for an ideal entry to go long the rest of the week. There is potential for the pair to rise as high as .9423.

CAD/CHF: Similar to the AUD/CHF, this pair needs to let out some of the steam it displayed on the homestretch last week, but is less predictable where the correction is going to end up. I'll say .9718, and it will also yield a nice long opportunity the rest of the week. Potential this week is .9979, even though parity is on the radar probably by next week.

EUR/NZD: This pair is in the middle of nowhere. The only trading opportunity worth considering is if we get a move up to circa 1.8160. At that point go short. This out look is subject to change as the week progresses, it is about to enter a channel that will have upward proclivity. The other thing to consider is if we get a move to 1.7675. At that point, we have a red pair, and all you go to do is hit the long button. If that happens, then 1.8225 is upward containment for the week.

Gold: More corrective noise will be seen this week. The peak at 1264.96 should hold,. All moves downward will be looking at containment in the circa 1195.76 area.

The market woke up with a gap towards risk of appetite. ie AUDUSD is about 30 pips higher than closing prices on Friday. IMO, At current price (0.9016), AUDUSD, seem to be at a nice level for a quick short. I'm trying to get 30 pips out of it, but waiting for it to correct and then enter a long position seems to be a safer bet.

Last edited:
Re: Eurchf

Paul,
Here are the charts for what it seems to be the big opportunity this week.
This might be a good set up to describe the opportunities of a pair at -2 sigma to other people who never seen the how it works.
I want to think that we will see a momentum crossover on the signal band chart tomorrow, but notice that the decomposition chart shows another leg down. I can post the charts tomorrow to show the development of this potential trade.

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

Here is the follow ups TRM signal charts for the spotted EURCHF opportunity from last week. The momentum crossover on this chart didn't take place on the following day, it took place on the next one, Aug 26

Attachments

• chfeurt.gif
    chfeurt.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 137
  • chfeurt - Copy.gif
    chfeurt - Copy.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
It looks like the reversal point will be either the MP at .9046 or the WR1 at .9082. That way you'll get more than 30 pips out of it.

The market woke up with a gap towards risk of appetite. ie AUDUSD is about 30 pips higher than closing prices on Friday. IMO, At current price (0.9016), AUDUSD, seem to be at a nice level for a quick short. I'm trying to get 30 pips out of it, but waiting for it to correct and then enter a long position seems to be a safer bet.

The red line curving up on the 8/25 chart was a precursor to what happened on Friday. Also, the decomp and the CE adds a more holistic look to price action. You not only want an accurate day trade, but also have a good view, futuristically.

Here is the follow ups TRM signal charts for the spotted EURCHF opportunity from last week. The momentum crossover on this chart didn't take place on the following day, it took place on the next one, Aug 26

The red line curving up on the 8/25 chart was a precursor to what happened on Friday. Also, the decomp and the CE adds a more holistic look to price action. You not only want an accurate day trade, but also have a good view, futuristically.

I'm glad you're back brother Paul. I scaled down Romeo's pic in Photoshop so I could use it as an avatar. He is a registered Jack Russell that was 11 years old in August. That picture is him on top of our houseboat 3 years ago. Did I mention that he is very spoiled...........LOL

He looks spoiled. Hopefully, this winter I'll catch a pic of Tucker and me on the sled. We only live one turnoff from the peak of Ohio.
My thread is starting to go to the dogs--lol
Back? I never left.

I'm glad you're back brother Paul. I scaled down Romeo's pic in Photoshop so I could use it as an avatar. He is a registered Jack Russell that was 11 years old in August. That picture is him on top of our houseboat 3 years ago. Did I mention that he is very spoiled...........LOL

I have a huge amount of Eur_Usd short before I get back in long and it's being quite stubborn going down right now. It should at least make the 1.2720 down before it starts back up....

Status
Not open for further replies.