some help needed

radaway

Hi

I am in a chicken-egg situation reagrding a well known site called forexfactory, I am a junior member on http://www.forexfactory.com- itmt I am also going through some paid courses on the internet right now and would like to vent some queries on forexboat for the pundits-just like I do on this site. But I can not post any issues on the forum because I am Junior. One of the credentials to post an query is to contribute, but at this moment being a rookie, I dont think I can contribute much 'qualitatively' to any forum as of now. I have a demo a/c with MT4 , which I have also used on forexfactory. I have contacted forexfactory on this by p.m-ing their contact person, but would not know if my email ever will reach , since juniors are barred from p.m-ing too .:-0

is there Any way I ( junior-member ) can post on to the forum { forexfactory} ?
( just the rookie forum for the time being) would suffice for me , for the time) .

Thanks for any hints here

. . . Thanks for any hints here
Hi radaway,
I'm afraid I can't offer any advice about posting on FF - not least because I don't post there myself and don't know what their permissions are. That said, if FF aren't meeting your needs and you aren't able to post the way that you want - then I recommend you focus on T2W instead. Self evidently, you're having no problems posting here! Furthermore, I'm very confident that any replies you receive from T2W members will be at least as good - if not a great deal better - than any you might receive on FF.
;)
Tim.