Some Guidance Please!

danjuma

Hello all,

I am a complete newb to the world of financial trading. I have done some reading and understand some basic concepts including risk management, position sizing etc, but has not yet placed a live trade. I am currently reading through Mr Charts thread and plan to start demo trading soon (though a bit difficult cos of work). So, I am basically concentrating on day trading US stocks at present, hence reason I am also interested In Grey1's methods.

I have bean reading through Grey1's threads, but still a bit confused regarding the VWAP strategy. Presently, I am subscribed only to IB for data feed because of the value for money (just $25/mth for level 1 and 2 data) and they are also a decent brokerage. My questions are:

1. How do I get or set up VWAP? Should it be in my charting program on IB or do I need some special coding or something, or do I require a completely charting program for this?

2. Same question goes for MACCI?

3. I believe Grey1 did some webinars etc. Does anyone have a recording of these please that they could spare?

Many thanks for your assistance.

Dan