Software to track trades from multiple sources entered manually

ctcannon

Hi!
I have an unusual need, and hoping someone can help. I have multiple buys and sells that I initiate through multiple accounts. I am simply looking for a program I can manually enter buys and sells that will track daily PL, current positions, past trades, and maybe some charting tools to analyze those trades. I have built spreadsheets, but they lack some features and finesse that would be nice to have. I have tried entering paper trades and adjusting cost on Think or Swim, but that is not simple and lacks a lot of information my spreadsheet calculates. An example of one feature that would be nice, would be to see buys and sells on a chart that would show me where I entered and exited shares over a 3 month period for example. Most important is tracking current trades, that whose buys and sells times and prices would be manually input. Does anyone have a recommendation for a solution? Thanks!

Chris

Hi!
I have an unusual need, and hoping someone can help. I have multiple buys and sells that I initiate through multiple accounts. I am simply looking for a program I can manually enter buys and sells that will track daily PL, current positions, past trades, and maybe some charting tools to analyze those trades. I have built spreadsheets, but they lack some features and finesse that would be nice to have. I have tried entering paper trades and adjusting cost on Think or Swim, but that is not simple and lacks a lot of information my spreadsheet calculates. An example of one feature that would be nice, would be to see buys and sells on a chart that would show me where I entered and exited shares over a 3 month period for example. Most important is tracking current trades, that whose buys and sells times and prices would be manually input. Does anyone have a recommendation for a solution? Thanks!

Chris

Hi Chris,

You can try TradingDiary Pro. It has an automated import for Thinkorswim and you can check your PnL, open positions, plots entry/exit points on the chart and many more.

Home Made Software

Hi!

Chris
Lean how to write VB Macros in EXCEL. Visual Basic is very simple programming language. It is worth while to learn. You can maximize the potential of the EXCEl
Spreadsheet

Reactions: awe