Software for identifying trades based on a custom risk-reward/risk capital

Aug 16, 2008
This is a "black box". APS is a "white box". Huge difference. You can't modify the system code and add you own indicators in mtpredictor other than control of position size and exit strategy. In general, EW theory does not tell you when to exit.
BUT, MTPredictor does give you exits! :clap:

They have a 4 stage process - which the software does automatically -
1. Find a trade
2. Access your Risk / Reward
3. Determine your Position Size
4. Control your Exit Strategy

Disclaimer: I use MTPredictor so I am biased :)

Apr 21, 2010
I have tried many programs and they were all failures. I was told by someone here that APS is the only program that generates results. Since the product was discontinued I am looking to buy a used copy. Please send pm.

jimbotrader

Feb 4, 2009
The p-Indicator is a very interesting concept. It takes some time to be able to interpret its signals but the SPY journal on the webiste helps a lot.
What markets do you trade with this indicator and have you made any money doing it?

alexander

Mar 19, 2005
What markets do you trade with this indicator and have you made any money doing it?
I trade ETF tickers like QQQQ, SPY, USO and XLF. I also trade futures but I use more the patterns from Price Action Lab because I can backtest the systems. Yes, if you know what you're doing you can do very well with the p-indicator signals but only for short term position trading.

Mar 29, 2008
Anyone with a used license of Price Action Lab for sale pls send pm.
I upgraded to the new Price Action Lab software not long ago. Support service is excellent. I had a question during the weekend and I received a reply same day. The software price is reasonable for what it does. If you get a "used" license you may have problems getting support and possibly a password to run the program.

Jan 28, 2008
IMO this software is so low priced relatively to what it can do. You can probably pay for it after 2 or 3 trades if you know what you are doing. Just run a Next-Close p-Indicator scan on SPY and QQQQ for a few days. If you get some good number, enter the trade on the open and go flat by the close. I use options. Look at an example they have on the website from last week:

http://www.priceactionlab.com/Literature/spyresults/spyresults.html

I think the best way of using this indicator is by spotting switches in sign. NTM options is a good play.