Software Features?

Marty4689

Hello everyone,

I've been a reader for a while but just got round to registering, so hello.

I'm in the process of developing a new software package for traders, I wanted to post and ask everyone what sort of features you look for in the software you use/are going to use and what you use it for.

Any information you can give about what you look for and use in this kind of software would be really appreciated. Hopefully I can then finish the project and release a really good software package for everyone.

Thanks,
Marty

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of developing a new software package for traders, I wanted to post and ask everyone what sort of features you look for in the software you use/are going to use and what you use it for.

Any information you can give about what you look for and use in this kind of software would be really appreciated. Hopefully I can then finish the project and release a really good software package for everyone.

Thanks,
Marty

Hi!
Could you explain with more details? what kind of software are you developing? is it a tradin g platform? or anything else?

Hello everyone,

Thanks,
Marty

just model it on tradestation and you'll be fine