Software Developers wanted

fantastic

Hello,

I am new to the prop industry and have discovered that one can get free qualified software developers as long as it is about developing trading software.

My former business buddy, who is now into the software industry, is looking for developers for the "prop industry". You will develop automated trading systems and implement his ideas.
You need to know how to develop software or be able to learn on your own or pick up from his other 8 software developers. You will have the opportunity to learn from the other staffs.

The pay : Unpaid. This is the prop industry standard.
Your colleagues work on government related software, hence their pay is substantial :
you should be able to accept the pay differential.
In exchange, my buddy will allow you to trade 2 hours / day and set up a trading account for you.

Do post your email and a brief description of your qualifications.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys.

In 1996, I was earning $750 a day as a contract programmer. I'm in senior management now, but know of contract programmers earning three times that rate & more nowadays.

You will not get 'highly skilled' programmers by doing this. They can set up their own trading accounts and afford direct market access. They don't need anyone to 'allow' me to trade a number of hours a day, they can trade when they want.

The only way you will get good programmers interested is by the fact that they will write & therefore have access to software that could potentially make them money. They'll write it, you'll get your copy, they'll take away their copy.

In that case, it is the traders in the prop house that should be justfying themselves in their ability to come up with something that can be automated.