Smoke Watch

Are the mods going to be doing t*ts and ar*e threads soon ? I think things could run full circle soon. Pity those who are best placed to help you are no longer around. As always, you don't know you have lost something until you have lost them.

Are the mods going to be doing t*ts and ar*e threads soon ? I think things could run full circle soon. Pity those who are best placed to help you are no longer around. As always, you don't know you have lost something until you have lost them.

Now what are you on about?

Does it ever end !

sure,but if they say you can use contraceptives then he will instantly save a lot of lives,

I used to think that, too.
Unfortunately, it's about infant mortality.

The reason they have so many children, is that their experience is of their children not reaching adulthood.
If your experience is that half your children die before reaching age 5, you have to have 4 children just to ensure 2 reach maturity.

I think people had large families in britain until sewerage systems and clean water became available, and reduced water-borne diseases.
This reduced infant mortality, and people could contemplate smaller families once their kids stopped dying so young.

It's not as cut and dried as it first appears.
It's more about access to clean water.

it's official ......

Attachments

• newpope.jpg
    newpope.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 172