Skype Trading Group

yetidarko

Looking to start or join a skype group for Trading, I am more into ETF these days but open to all markets. located in AU evening / UK opening

Hello! I'm interested. I have about two years of trading experience on my hand and have recently gone professional. Please contact me @ my email: [email protected]. I would be happy to give you my skype username on there or even better, my discord username.

I'm interested joining Skype groups that focus on futures and crypto trading. Message me if you're up for it.

I am looking for a group with information about Forex and cryptocurrency, if you are looking to setup it let me know I will think to join it.

I'm interested joining Skype groups that focus on futures and crypto trading. Message me if you're up for it.
Hello there, I know its been two years since your post, but I am wondering if you are still looking to skype with traders or a trader. I'm looking for another trader(s) who would like to trade together for support , if nothing else, via skype. I believe this time around having someone to speak with during the trading day will be invaluable. live:jfmtz11