Skype Group for Forex Traders

spalqui

Hello, I am Dan and I trade Forex, mainly during news events. I am based in the UK and I was thinking why should we create a skype group call every day at a certain hour where we could chat about our trading for the day and help each other out to succeed.

If interested please reply and I will get back as soon as possible.

Thank you very much,

Daniel Oliveira

Hello, I am Dan and I trade Forex, mainly during news events. I am based in the UK and I was thinking why should we create a skype group call every day at a certain hour where we could chat about our trading for the day and help each other out to succeed.

Thank you very much,

Daniel Oliveira

Sounds interesting :)

Thank you very much,

Daniel Oliveira

Hi Mate

I'm interested in doing skype.

my email address is [email protected]

Thanks

Yusuf

What about an IRC chat room that is on all the time? That way people could pop in whenever they want. And it wouldn't require voice, but text.

The truth is that there are many ways to trade options. Retails traders can make money trading options, but they need to understand how options work. At http://steadyoptions.com , our style is non-directional trading. We trade variety of strategies, like Earnings-Associated Implied Volatility rise, Iron Condors, Calendar Spreads etc.

Another possibility is to do a live trading session held each day during a certain hour and we can see live trades, ask questions via voice or text, and etc! IF someone is interested in this PM me and we can figure something out!

Someone i know also started a paltalk group some time ago and in the background faded the member calls.

Sorry about late reply. Well it depends on who is all professional and etc. however using live stream we would be able to have 1 person share screen while we are all in room. This gives us ability to ask questions, see live trades and etc. I myself hold sessions quite frequently using live stream and love it!

May be It is Good Idea I am Already on Many groups on Skype

I don't think with out Spam we don't get all professionals traders

Last edited:
skype group

Thank you very much,

Daniel Oliveira

hi my name is luca please add me, my skype name is niknio2. thanks