Sites like bet365?

tentse

6 0
OK so I have a good strategy for fixed odds bets and I just need a site...I was using Betonmarkets but they closed the intraday section for touch/no touch bets. Now I use bet365 but they kinda limited my account (because I am doing well) so I cant choose a stake higher than 7$...I still make money but a bit. So can you tell me other good fixed odds betting sites?
Thanks!

RalFxify

19 0
OK so I have a good strategy for fixed odds bets and I just need a site...I was using Betonmarkets but they closed the intraday section for touch/no touch bets. Now I use bet365 but they kinda limited my account (because I am doing well) so I cant choose a stake higher than 7$...I still make money but a bit. So can you tell me other good fixed odds betting sites?
Thanks!

What currency pair are you looking to trade. The Touch /No Touch intraday bets is available on EURGBO on BOM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock