SII Financial regulations/securities/derivatives

bailes

Hello, I am currently studying to take my FSA Regulations exam, on the SII website, there is only a small sample of test questions, does anyone know of any sites that offer more practice tests? Also, any advice on getting into the industry? I have an MBA, but no actual experience in the field....thanks :)

its going to be a bit difficult to get some exams papers since 7city and bpp requires money for it.
try to get a password from one of your friends that had the course in either of the 2 institutions.

Its not that easy either. Try for test centre at Eastcheap where the staff are much friendlier and they let you start when you arrive. Simple

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site and I am also take the SII FSA Regulation exam. I have booked my exam for 3 weeks from now, and I am just starting to read the material. Is that enough time?

Also, what is the passing grade on the exam? 70%?

Its a 50 question exam, how long is the exam in time?

Hi everyone,

I am new to this site and I am also take the SII FSA Regulation exam. I have booked my exam for 3 weeks from now, and I am just starting to read the material. Is that enough time?

It depends how quick learner you are. It is around 30 hours study time

Yeap it is 70%

I can not remember how long it was, like an hour maybe:confused:

Hi I have just taken and pass the sii diploma compliance and regulations sector, and have two sets of uptodate book sets available one brand new the other second hand.

I will send these to the right people, for the right price along with some extensive notes.

For the entire set, which includes the book of press cuttings, the question and answer book, the study book and the sllyabus, please pm me and I'll give you a good price.

Fsa Exam

are the questions in the book are identical to the ones in the exam?

Hi everyone,