Sierra Chart down today?

justyn

I tried to load Sierra Chart this morning and it told me I need to buy more useage time - but www.sierrachart.com seems to be down.

I don't know if I have run out of time or if SC checks online to see if you need to buy time and as the site is down it can't check?

Could someone else that uses SC confirm that they are able to use it today please?

Many thanks,

Justyn.

justyn said:
I tried to load Sierra Chart this morning and it told me I need to buy more useage time - but www.sierrachart.com seems to be down.

I don't know if I have run out of time or if SC checks online to see if you need to buy time and as the site is down it can't check?

Could someone else that uses SC confirm that they are able to use it today please?

Many thanks,

Justyn.

ok here.

Thanks for your reply.

Looks like I am stuck whether I need to buy more time or not - nothing I can do until the website is back up.

This is the message I get which seems to suggest that SC tries to check something online at startup:

If you have an account, then enter in the boxes below your account name and password and press Login. A Network connection is required! Press Help if you have a problem verifying your account. After your account is verified, this window will not display every time you run the program.

Click Purchase to purchase usage time.

try a re-install of the program, worked for me one time.

btw, the sierra site is working ok for me, maybe try tuning your pc or take it to kwik fit :rolleyes:

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with the login server at this point. I just forced a revalidation of my licence and it worked fine.

It is working fine for me now as well. I couldn't get to their website on any of three computers earlier but it seems ok now - must have been a glitch somewhere.

Thanks everyone for taking time to reply.

Justyn.