SHP

BeanCounter

29 0
Anyone following SHP at present?

Seemed to hit a bottom reversal day on tuedsay (20/7), confirmed on weds. Both up moves supported by high volume, and subsequent down moves have been on lower volume.

A target of 580 seems achievable with a 3-6 month timescale.

BeanCounter

29 0
Ok, I may be gloating a bit :eek: , but it has since spiked upward and made me 56 pts.

Have moved stop upward, but going to run this to 580, or until I get any reversal signals.

..and is now first winning TA trade. So I'm feeling rather pleased with myself :cheesy:

Attachments

MysticalTrader

165 1
well done that man!

first one is a special one...

MT

BeanCounter said:
Ok, I may be gloating a bit :eek: , but it has since spiked upward and made me 56 pts.

Have moved stop upward, but going to run this to 580, or until I get any reversal signals.

..and is now first winning TA trade. So I'm feeling rather pleased with myself :cheesy:

BeanCounter

29 0
Thanks MT.. your right about the first one. Its put a smile on my mouth as wide as wide as the Mersey.

Credit goes to T2T +contributors to the site for getting me into TA in the 1st place.

Humble thanks to all.